Chapter 361 Step by step

Jackal's name is not Jackal, it's just a code name. After a conversation, the two exchanged names.

Jackal's real name was Bai Ning, and he was considered an elite disciple in the sect. Wan Xiangxiang did not inquire too much about Bai Ning's sect information.

From the conversation with Bai Ning, I also got other information. This world is not only the City of Courage, but there are also several other cities. These people were screened and determined by the inheritance tower to enter this world. Whatever a person lacks most, he will be thrown into which city.

In this world, the cities are divided into the City of Diligence, the City of Courage, the City of Wisdom, and the City of Perseverance. Wan Xiangxiang was slightly worried about Mu Qinglai. He and Mu Qing were probably not in the same city. .

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but guess that Mu Yu was thrown into the City of Wisdom, right? If this is the case, then Mu Qing probably won't be able to get out for the rest of his life.

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he needed to improve his strength and seize the time to break out of the Courage Tower as soon as possible. If Mu Qing really couldn't come out, he might as well go and pick him up, although saying this would definitely be considered a big deal. , but the future is still unknown, and he may not be able to do it.

Bai Ning introduced to Wan Xiangxiang: "There are quite a lot of training venues and training methods in the Courage Treasure Building. You can choose some types for training, but these all require courage coins."

When Wan Xiangxiang was on the first level, it was difficult to deal with opponents. If he did not improve his physical fitness, there would still be certain risks if he wanted to continue to enter the next level with the strength of his current physical body, so now he plans to continue What needs to be done is to improve the strength so that the next competition will not be so dangerous.

Wan Xiangxiang first went to the most basic training room. His muscle strength tolerance was still very high. Now he could not use spiritual power to temper his own strength. He had to resort to traditional methods to exercise muscle strength.

People in the City of Courage attach great importance to muscle training, so there are many exercise programs, but these programs also require courage coins to purchase.

Wan Xiangxiang was wearing several hundred kilograms of gravity armor and was doing basic training exercises. His muscles, which were originally quite sluggish, were rapidly expanding and gradually returned to their original somewhat strong muscles.

Bai Ning said: "Your cultivation speed seems a bit slow. It has been seven days, and you have only developed such a small amount of muscles."

Wan Xiangxiang smiled and said nothing. His muscles were barely visible, but only he knew the explosive power contained within. However, he had no intention of explaining more.

"What do you want from me?" Wan Xiangxiang asked.

Bai Ning said: "I'm going to the third floor, you should follow me as soon as possible."

Wan Xiangxiang has been on the second level for seven days and has played a total of seven games. He can get + courage coins every day. All of these courage coins have been used by him to pay for training projects, and there is almost no leftover.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said, "I'll be up there in two days."

Bai Ning and Wan Xiangxiang have formed an alliance. This Courage Pavilion seems to be a competition between individuals. In fact, Wan Xiangxiang doesn't know what is hidden in the competition, and Ao Ning doesn't say it either. This is why.