Chapter 305 The matter of Haipanxing is over

The distribution between the two sides is 50-50, and the cultivation areas are all connected. Who would have thought that Luo Tianliang, seeing that the crops on their side are growing well, would actually want to take over them now! Having been brothers for so many years, we never expected that they would end up being so hostile. ---Wu Hanyong sighed: "Those bastards don't even care about the life and death of our people! It's really too much." Without this batch of medicinal plants, it would be really difficult for them to make a living on this planet. This whole family, after all, used to be part of the Star Thieves group, but now they don't even have any sympathy.

Wan Xiangxiang asked directly, what do you want us to do for you? Go and clean up that group of people? "

Wu Hanyong then revealed his real purpose: "Actually, I made an agreement with them. In fifteen days, each of them will send out someone to compete. Whoever wins will get the ownership of the plantation. But their There are people with level 9 powers nearby, but I’m still at level 7, so I really don’t have much confidence!”

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin and said, "So you want us to take part in the competition for you?"

Wu Hanyong nodded and said yes! But it may be necessary to include your names in our Star Thief Group. "

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Don't you want to take revenge yourself?"

As the saying goes, it is better to teach a man to fish than to teach him to fish. He will not stay on this planet for too long. Even if he can help this time, what about the next time? What about next time?

It's better to fix Wu Hanyong's problem of falling cultivation level, so that he can personally fight if there is any trouble next time.

Wu Hanyong smiled awkwardly and said, "You're kidding." His injuries were healed, but he didn't know where he went wrong. However, his cultivation had been regressing and he couldn't stop it. He didn't expect that his strength could still be greater. Defeat other people.

Wan Liangxiang's left eye scanned his body, and indeed found no obvious problems, and it was impossible to tell from his appearance what had happened to him.

"Show him what's going on." Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing stepped forward and sniffed his body. His fingers turned into small roots and pierced a hole in Wu Hanyong's wrist.

Wu Hanyong felt that something was going to other places along his wrist. He suppressed his desire to resist and let Mu Qing continue to move.

It was like there were insects squirming in his body, and then something seemed to be peeled off from his flesh and blood. There was a slight itching sensation, which made him feel a little uncomfortable.

At first he thought it was Mu Qing's roots, until Mu Qing pulled a transparent thing out of his wrist wound! Only then did he know what was crawling in his flesh and blood. ---The somewhat transparent thing was actually able to be hidden in his flesh and blood, even deceiving his mental power.

But not only Wu Hanyong, but also Wan Xiangxiang didn't notice it. What on earth is this thing?

Mu Qingdao is just a kind of poison that is good at hiding. It will absorb human cultivation and block the use of superpowers. "

"So that's it." Wan Xiangxiang said in his heart: No wonder, this once powerful figure couldn't even catch a few of his moves. Even if he is only a seventh-level superpower, it's very inappropriate. It turns out that he was attacked by this thing. blocked.

Mu Qing took out a bottle of water and said, "This should have a certain effect on your cultivation."

Wu Hanyong took the bottle and said, "Thank you." After saying that, he drank the water in one gulp.