Chapter 374 Eat...

Ning Xia took a deep breath and felt the power in her body: "It's not bad. I feel that my whole body is full of power now." After living without spiritual power for too long, he almost forgot the kind of control over power. Feel it.

Mu Yu asked: "What abilities do you have?" He was still somewhat curious about the abilities produced by hard work.

Ningxia: "Actually, it doesn't have much effect yet. The initial ability was just a little stronger than ordinary people. The air flow that can be controlled now will not cause any harm to other enemies at all."

Mu Yu asked: "Is there a whirlpool in your stomach?"

"How could there be such a thing? My current ability is only a little stronger than ordinary people." Ning Xia felt that Mu Yu took it for granted!

Mu Qing curled his lips: "It turns out that hard work has such a small effect. I thought it would produce the same ability as a spirit refiner."

Ning Xia rolled her eyes at him: "There is no spiritual energy in the rules of this world. It is impossible for the spirit refiner's ability to bring it out. If there is too much movement, wouldn't this space be destroyed? So we The abilities that can be used must be limited.”

Mu Yu immediately lost interest in the fusion of hard-working heart. He felt that such a useless ability was not as powerful as the power he was currently practicing. Although it was still not as diverse and powerful as the spiritual refining ability, it was better than The local humans must be much stronger.

But it would be a good choice to have a few more hard-working hearts. When he improves his strength, he will be able to protect himself even if he has to face the guy who makes the rules of this world.

In the following time, Mu Yu searched everywhere for diligent hearts, no matter whether they were red, yellow or white. Without exception, these hardworking hearts have found their way into Mu Qing's belly.

Ning Xia saw that he was eating with gusto and couldn't help but swallowed: "Is it delicious?"

Mu Yu handed one to him and said, "Would you like to try it?"

Ning Xia waved her hands quickly: "If I eat this one, I will probably explode and die."

With the help of hard work, Mu Qing's strength has steadily improved.

Soon, the two-month deadline arrived, and everyone returned to the original door, and from this door returned to the battlefield of hard work.

Mu Qing and Ning Xia's status was not suitable for being too close to each other in crowded places, so they stayed farther away.

Several native humans who also came out were relatively close to Mu Qing, and asked one by one: "Have you integrated the heart of hard work?"

"I have integrated it, I have integrated the hardworking heart of the middle class!"

"me too!"

Everyone talks to each other, but everyone is basically indifferent, because white hard-working heart is really hard to find.

After several people revealed the details, someone asked Mu Qing, "Where are you, little brother? Why haven't I seen you talking?"

Mu Qing spread his hands and said, "I haven't integrated yet. I plan to do it again next time when the Hard-working Heart Competition Ceremony begins!"

Everyone looked at each other and didn't say anything to irritate him. After all, Mu Qing wasted so many hard work points and hard work coins and ended up with nothing, which was still a big loss.