Chapter 263 The team that rescued Huai Tu

Wan Xiangxiang was startled and hurriedly pulled Mu Yi to run: "Run quickly! They are followed by a swarm of giant wasps!" Each of these hornets was as big as a fist, a swarm! My scalp felt numb after seeing the sound. ---Mu Qing asked as he ran: "Are there bees? Is there any honey?"

Wan Liangxiang rolled his eyes: "If you still want honey, you should worry about your life. Besides, this is a hornet, there is no honey."

When Mu Yu heard that there was no honey, he felt a little disappointed and became more active in escaping.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power watched the team of people running while stretching their hair to attack. They were able to kill a lot of hornets, but there were too many numbers. The hornets were very flexible and could kill There are still a limited number of people who die.

And among these hornets, there are several leading hornets who have returned to the Moon Realm. It is not easy for cultivators who want to return to the moon realm to deal with it. Wan Liangxiang subconsciously ran to the river.

"There seems to be someone in front of us. Let's go in another direction." Waitu suggested. He didn't want to drag down other unrelated people.

"I don't agree! Maybe those two people are masters of the Return to Japan realm, so we can be saved." Another member of the team said.

This giant wasp is not a good stubble, it happily gives birth to pups on the cultivator's body, and after sucking the corresponding spiritual energy, it will break out of the human body.

Thinking of such a result, everyone's scalp was numb.

Huai Tu disagreed and took the lead in running in a different direction. Two people followed him, but the remaining eight continued running in the direction of Wan Xiangxiang and the others.

Huai Tu frowned: "Let's go back!"

Even if he didn't want to implicate those people, it wouldn't be possible. Maybe I can help a little bit if I go back now.

As the captain of the team, what he didn't expect was that all eight members of the team would be indifferent to his orders.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power saw all this, and those giant hornets were really not easy to deal with. He thought about whether to hide in the water. This giant wasp couldn't swim, right?

Just as I was thinking this, there was a sudden turbulence in the water. The two black figures were entangled for several rounds. Finally, there was no movement. The two big black figures disappeared under the water, leaving only a pool of blood that melted away in the water. Come.

Thousands of sounds ■ "...

All right! There are also big monsters in the water.

The waterway was impassable, so Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing could only continue to escape.

Mu Qing suggested: "Why don't we let Xiao Chi go out and give it a try?"

Chi Jing Moss's ability should be much stronger. I don't know if it will be useful to implant these spores into the hornet. ---"Then let it have a try." Wan Xiangxiang agreed.

Mu Qing asked Xiao Chi to go back and spread a lot of spores, but not long after, Xiao Chi flew back very fast.

Thousands of sounds are speechless. These giant wasps seem to have energy in them, which can block the invasion of spores!

These guys are really, they usually have a lot of meals when they should eat, but now they are still useless when it is time to take action!

Wan Xiangxiang didn't care if they were weird anymore and said, "Let's get into the mecha!"