Chapter 298 Fusion

When Jiang Jingnan opened his eyes, he was in a dark space. ---A twelve-year-old boy walked towards me.

Jiang Jingnan opened his eyes in disbelief. Isn't this what he looked like a few years ago?

The young boy stopped in front of him, with sharp eyebrows and an aura that was difficult for adults to possess.

Jiang Jingnan asked: "Who are you and where are you?"

The young boy looked him over and said, "I am Jiang Jingnan." "

"Impossible, you are Jiang Jingnan, then who am I?" Jiang Jingnan immediately denied this statement.

The young man who called himself Jiang Jingnan spoke again: "You are not Jiang Jingnan, you are just a coward that I separated."

Jiang Jingnan didn't know how to react for a moment.

"The time is coming to kill the enemy with your hands. Whether Jiang Jingnan will die or kill the enemy depends on this opportunity." Young Jiang Jingnan stretched out his hand and said: "Merge with me."

There was an aura that could not be refused in his tone, which was what Jiang Jingnan had always desired but could not get.

He knew that those people outside were coveting his body! They want to kill their own consciousness, but Jiang Jingnan does not allow such a thing to happen. At this time, fusion is his only chance to survive, and he does not want to die yet.

The young man in front of him could advance his powers to the current level in a short period of time. He must not be as incompetent as himself.

Can I also become such a dazzling existence? Jiang Jingnan couldn't help but think of Mu Yu, and felt a little anxious in his heart. He couldn't suppress the desire for strength in his heart.

Jiang Jingnan stretched out his left hand and covered the young man's right hand, and memories merged in an instant.

The two figures turned into an intertwined light and shadow and rushed upward.

Outside the door, Jiang Mingxi was a little anxious. I don't know why, but he always felt a little uneasy in his heart: "Is there no problem in switching bodies this time?"

Chang Kui was confident that Mr. Dao would definitely succeed! We have already planted a lot of seeds. Even if the capacity of those seeds is not enough, there are still many people under our hands who have voluntarily been planted with dendrobium smoke, and they will definitely be able to survive this body change. "

"Jiang Jingnan's body has no awakening associated plants, is that okay?" Jiang Mingxi was still not very relieved.

Chang Kui said: "Although he has not awakened the companion plant, he has awakened the true body in his early years. The current true body is still there, but this person is a mediocre person. He doesn't even have the ability to use the Flying Star Flame Tree. It's not worth mentioning. ! When the gentleman takes over his body, he can take over his cultivation, and then awaken Hu Yan. By then, the gentleman might be able to get two companion plants, which is unprecedented in this star field. ---" Jiang Mingxi nodded That's good. "

The two confident people didn't know that Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing had already rescued all the people they had controlled with seeds from the dungeon and were rushing in their direction.

Hua Chengrui's consciousness was transferring towards Jiang Jingnan's body through the connected tree roots.

Jiang Jingnan's two consciousnesses were merging rapidly, preparing to deal the strongest blow to his opponent.

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang were moving towards the center of the fortress.

Mu Yi and Wan Xiangxiang discussed how they would appear: "How will we appear later?"