Chapter 278: Missing Person and Calculation

Nan Jiang led a group of people to stop at the gate of Qianshi City. The gate was quite tall and grand, and there were many people coming in and out underneath. Wan Xiangxiang saw a few human races, as well as the long-haired tribe here. , their clothes resemble ancient costumes. ---The costumes of the Dragon Boat Festival tribe are different from those of these people. Since the people of the tribe need to go to the wild to hunt monsters, wearing such clothes is naturally constraining and inconvenient for hunting. It would be good to wear them in leisure time.

When everyone entered the city, some people in their team immediately exclaimed, "There are so many handsome men and beautiful women in Qianyun City!" "

Groups of long-haired tribesmen with extremely long hair were dangling in front of their eyes...

Okay, I've confirmed the look, it's not the same aesthetic.

The competition is approaching, and those talented people will go to the imperial city. At this time, many people have gathered. It is usually possible to travel between these cities, unlike the Duanwu tribe, which is so isolated from the world.

The people of the Duanwu tribe looked around like "bumpkins" from the countryside. They had never seen so many handsome men and beauties! This time it was a feast for the eyes.

Nan Jiang looked at the "bumpkin" in his tribe and didn't stop him. He thought that he was one of these bumpkin back then, so he led his clan members to find a place to stay.

The entire Duanwu tribe rented a house in a residential area with approximately fifty rooms. The area was quite spacious, enough for the forty or so people in their tribe to live temporarily.

When Nan Sheng was checking out, Wan Xiangxiang saw the spiritual crystals used. The monthly rent was three hundred spiritual crystals! This spiritual crystal is actually the same as the low-quality spiritual crystal they dug at the bottom of the sea. Doesn't that mean that the two of them are actually very rich?

Nan Jiang frowned a little, thinking about whether to sell some flower-haired fruit sickles to get spiritual crystals. Thanks to the spaceship, they arrived more than a month earlier than the expected arrival time. This was a worrying issue because hunting was not allowed in the city.

The territory outside is also other people's territory, and they are not allowed to hunt.

Wan Xiangxiang simply took out thousands of spiritual crystals and asked Nan Jiang for some materials. Nan Jiang felt a little embarrassed and wanted to refuse, but Wan Xiangxiang said: "Maybe these materials will be sold to the human race." The spiritual crystal will be worth more. Now that you are selling it to me, I have taken advantage of it. Nan Jiang accepted it. His constant refusal only alienated the relationship between the two parties.

After settling down, Wanxiangxiang Mu Qing and a group of long-haired tribesmen wandered around Qianyun City and saw a few human tribesmen.

There were not many human beings in Qianyun City, and they might have come from the same star field as him. ---Wan Xiangxiang used spirit crystals in exchange for a lot of materials from the Long-haired tribe, but the materials here seem to be much less than those from the Duanwu tribe. I heard that the Long-haired tribe doesn't know much about the value of these materials. When the human race acquired it, they exchanged materials for things like elixirs and spiritual weapons.

Next, they have to wait for the inheritance trial of the long-haired tribe. Wan Xiangxiang does not intend to participate in this matter anymore. They are going to find information about the space channel. If they are delayed here, it is very likely that they will Miss the opening of the next space channel.