Chapter 287 Return to Emperor Star

Lu Xiaoming was shocked by her father's thoughts: "Dad, how could you have such thoughts? Da Liu and Tiezhu are married!"

"What?" Lu Jiaping was almost angry and asked unwillingly, are you lying to me? Is it because you don't want to marry these two people that you came up with such an argument to fool me? "

Lu Xiaoming rolled his eyes: "Why did I lie to you? If you don't believe it, you can ask them yourself. They are right there. ---" Although he did not deny that Daniu and Tiechu were both very powerful, but Da Niu Niu and Tiezhu really didn't fit his taste, so Lu Jiaping couldn't bear to accept it and plunged into the middle of Li Xing, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi.

"Dazhu Tieniu, you two are so young and promising, have you ever thought about starting a family?"

Mu Qing replied: "You want it, I will go with Dazhu to get the certificate in a while!" Don't think he can't hear it, this Lu Jiaping actually wants Wan Xiang to marry his daughter!

When Lu Jiaping heard this answer, he gave up completely.

Remembering that he was still struggling with which one he should be his son-in-law just now, it's fine now. Both outstanding men have already digested themselves, and his unscrupulous daughter has no chance at all.

Lu Jiaping has chest tightness! He just felt that God was being unfair to him. He placed two outstanding people in front of him but could not let them be his son-in-law. It was so miserable, so miserable.

Fortunately, others didn't know what he was thinking, otherwise they would just think that he was trying to be his partner instead of looking for a son-in-law... Li Xing returned home happily, and his father asked about today's events; "Gifts to them" Have you accepted them all?"

Li Xingcai remembered this, shook his head and said, "They didn't want it." He took out the potion and returned it to his father.

Li Xunyang hated the iron and said: "How come you can't even handle such a small thing? If you don't give this thank you gift to others, you will always be in debt to others for saving your life! It seems that these two people have a big plan. He actually doesn't even look down on level 12 potions." He thought he had seen through the intentions of Mu Yi and Wan Xiangxiang.

Li Xing explained: "Dad, you misunderstood. They didn't accept it because Tieniu is a twelfth-level pharmacist!"

Li Xunyang looked at Li Xing as if he were a fool. Are you talking about being a twelfth-level pharmacist? He is a level 12 pharmacist, does he have to say that another person is a level 12 armor maker? "

Li Xing said in surprise: "Dad, how did you know that Dazhu is really a level 12 armor maker?"

Li Xunyang rolled his eyes and felt that his son was so stupid. How could he believe such a clumsy lie? Erti Mianming said: "I'm not telling you, what do others say? I also said that I am a saint-level superpower, but am I?" Li Xing explained: "But they are really..."

Li Xunyang interrupted: "Then have you seen their twelve-level badges?"

Li Xing: "...No. ---" Li Xunyang sneered: "You dare to say that you are a twelfth-level armor maker and pharmacist without a badge? You are not afraid of making people laugh. Li Xing stopped talking, he He still believed that Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were level 12 armor makers and pharmacists, but he was too lazy to argue with his stubborn father.

Wan Xiangxiang plans to return to Emperor Star.

When only Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang were left.

Wan Xiangxiang then asked about returning to the Emperor Star.