Chapter 334 Kung Fu

After a few games on the stage, the referee on the stage called Mu Qing's name and asked him to go backstage to prepare.

Wan Xiangxiang stood up and sent him over, but the backstage could only let the contestants in. Wan Xiangxiang also sent Mu Qing to the door and returned to the audience.

Soon it was Mu Qing's turn, and Cui Xingwen sat next to him.

"Watching the game?" Cui Xingwen asked, "Yes." Can't a blind person understand this? Wanxiangxiang Kitchen Knife He had something to say and asked: "Is there something wrong with you? Don't be coy."

Cui Xingwen laughed dryly and said: "I heard that you can refine level four spiritual weapons?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded.

Cui Xingwen continued: "Since we have a relationship, you can refine one for me. It would be best if the spirit pattern master in your shop can help carve a spirit pattern."

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "It's not a big problem. I can refine it for you when I get back."

Wan Xiangxiang asked some questions about cultivation on the next planet.

Cui Xingwen was surprised: "You don't know? How on earth did you achieve this level of cultivation?"

Wan Xiangxiang touched his nose and said, "Ahem, aren't we just coming from the countryside?"

Cui Xingwen nodded and said: "The main attack methods of spirit refiners all have special exercises. For a spirit refiner like you who has reached the middle stage of returning to the moon, it is a bit strange that he has not chosen a method yet. I I really don’t know how you reached this level of cultivation.”

Wan Xiangxiang narrowed his eyes. He didn't expect that the cultivation system of this planet actually still has cultivation methods. The cultivation methods he used were all obtained under the guidance of the heart of origin. For the time being, they cannot be said to be cultivation methods. They can only be regarded as An energy operation method that is most in line with the rhythm of nature.

Cui Xingwen continued: "Spirit refiners will choose exercises that suit them. These exercises often have categories. Most people can only choose one exercise to practice. If they choose the exercise at the beginning, If the level is too low, you can change one before entering the blood coagulation realm, but the chosen technique must be in the same direction as the one you practiced before."

"The same direction means the same attributes? For example, metal, wood, water, fire, earth, etc.?" Wan Xiangxiang asked.

Cui Xingwen shook his head: "Not all the skills you choose can be used with the same attributes. It is best to choose a skill that is of the same type as your own spiritual refining ability. It is like a wood attribute spiritual refiner. Some are in the cultivation direction. Among the spirit refiners, some are more aggressive and some are more sophisticated, and each type has a different development direction and chooses different techniques."

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin: "So, these skills also include offensive and defensive types?"

Cui Xingwen looked at the battle commentary between Mu Yi and another person on the stage and said: "Mu Qing's current opponent is of the wind attribute, but this opponent's single-target strength is not strong. He is more suitable for group combat and single-target combat. He is very disadvantageous, and this is precisely because he is an auxiliary spirit refiner."

Although Mu Yu's opponent is of the wind type, his spiritual refining skills are speed-based. When he cooperates with a team, he can at least increase the speed of his teammates by about 30%-60%. It all depends on himself. What is the speed of the person you want to improve? The faster he is, the harder it is for him to improve the opponent's speed. And it can only promote about ten people at most each time.