Chapter 269 Accident caused by long-eared elephant

The total number of travelers including the clan leader was forty-six. In addition to the clan leader Nan Jiang, there were also three other old men who returned to the Moon Realm. These were all senior figures in their clan. ---The purpose of the two clan elders following this time was to escort them, and the other two were him and Mu Qing.

With the spaceship, not only did their team move faster, but it also reduced many unnecessary casualties.

However, the dangers along the way were also unpredictable. On the second day of its journey, the spacecraft encountered its first enemy attack. They were a group of black crows, about half a meter in length, which was quite huge^ The crows saw them Other unknown objects actually appeared on their territory, and they thought it was an enemy attack.

A group of crows flew over one after another.

The spacecraft immediately opened its protective cover.

The crows bumped into each other but were blocked by unknown energy. Some crows used too much force and even knocked themselves unconscious.

The long-haired tribesmen were a little surprised when they saw this protective shield. They didn't expect that this spiritual weapon not only could fly but also had such a powerful protective function.

There are many bones in the Crowland territory. In addition to animal bones, there are also some human bones.

Someone said: "My uncle died in this crow forest when he traveled with the team last time."

Only then did everyone remember that the human bones here would only be members of their Duanwu tribe!

Everyone's mood was a little low for a while.

With the escort of a protective shield, the spacecraft passed through the crow's territory without any danger.

After the spacecraft flew for two days, it finally reached the restricted area, with a grassland underneath.

Nan Jiang ordered the spacecraft to stop, and everyone got off the spacecraft.

In front of the southern descending road is the restricted area. We need to be more careful. Everyone can wear light armor. "

In front of me is an endless grassland, the grass here has reached up to the knees.

A gust of wind blows, and the grass is surging layer by layer. How many crises exist in this grassland, Wan Xiangxiang does not know.

Everyone activated their light armor, and even Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing came to do as the Romans do.

In fact, when Wan Xiangxiang heard about the air ban, he also manufactured a lot of off-road vehicles, but this grassland could not bear the weight of the vehicles. The geology of this grassland was soft, and there were even swamps in some places. People need to be careful when walking on it.

Wan Xiangxiang gave up his original plan and followed the others on foot.

Before moving forward, their team was re-integrated and distributed. A group of more than forty people were divided into four ranks. The four teams could not get too close, otherwise there would be a risk of the ground collapsing. ---This area is not only restricted to the sky, but even the mental power cannot travel beyond five meters. Wan Xiangxiang’s mental power is considered good. If there are other long-haired people who are not strong in mental power, I am afraid that It can't even be detected from a distance of five meters.

Wan Xiangxiang was also curious about the collapse of a piece of grassland. What kind of geology would cause such a situation? Although he wanted to know the real situation, he didn't want to risk it himself? So, just think about it. alright……