Chapter 370 Taking over the mission

Mu Qing finally found his favorite mission among a bunch of dazzling missions! Carry the Stygian Stone!

Carrying Stygian Iron Stone is a level four task. Each time you complete a transportation task, you will receive one thousand hard work points and hard work coins.

Generally, only those who have obtained the heart of hard work at the first level will choose such a task, because it is impossible for ordinary people to move it.

Ningxia hesitated and chose other tasks. To be honest, this kind of physical labor task was not suitable for him. His body was not strong.

Among these tasks is the fourth-level task of refining materials. Since Ningxia himself is also a weapon refiner, the job of refining materials is relatively more suitable for him.

Carrying the Stygian Stone is a physical job. Some people may spend a month unable to carry the Stygian Stone to the designated location, but for Mu Qing, a person with well-developed limbs, it is a good choice.

The two people worked at different places. Mu Qing followed the instructions and went to the quarry of the Stygian Stone. There were many people doing mining tasks in the mountains. Mu Qing's task was to transport the excavated Stygian Stone to Outside the quarry, there are rubbles along the way, so moving them is not easy.

The size of this Stygian Iron Stone is about the size of two vegetable baskets. It feels just right when held in the hand, but the weight is not so suitable.

Such a small piece of Stygian iron stone weighs at least three tons. If there is still spiritual energy blessing, it will be no problem, but now without the spiritual energy blessing, the power will naturally be much less.

There were several burly men around who were making fun of Mu Qing when they saw him. Although Mu Qing was strong, it was definitely not visible from his appearance.

Mu Yu's muscles were well-proportioned and he was tall, but among a group of muscular men, he looked like a white-knuckled chicken.

"Little brother, why did you choose such a task? I'm afraid it's not suitable for you. Looking at your arms and legs, I'm afraid you can't even lift one-tenth of the Stygian Stone." One of the men said and picked up the stone. He got his Stygian Iron Stone on the ground.

The moment he lifted it, his muscles swelled, his face flushed, veins and sweat appeared on his forehead, but he still glanced at Mu Qing: "You have to be like me to be able to move it!"

Mu Qing said seriously: "Uncle, it seems to me that you are not good enough! It's better to go back and make up for it." After saying that, he bent down and picked up the piece of Stygian iron stone that belonged to him on the ground, trying to lift it. It was indeed very strenuous, but Mu Qing seemed to be in a much more relaxed state than the man just now.

Several men around looked at each other, but they didn't expect Mu Qing to have such ability.

"It seems that we underestimated you, little brother!" Several men apologized quickly.

Mu Qing glanced at these people indifferently and said nothing more. These people were all local humans. As long as they knew that they were heretics, they would tear apart their friendly faces!

Mu Qing walked towards the outside of the quarry unmoved.

Everyone was bored and stopped talking.

Mu Qing moved the Stygian Iron Stone to the designated location, and the round trip took a total of four hours.

His speed is twice as fast as others, and some who are weak can only drag the Hades stone with a rope to move slowly.

Mu Qing tried to put the Stygian Iron Stone into the space appliance, but obviously the rules of this world did not allow him to be lazy, and the Stygian Iron Stone could not be put into the storage bag at all.