Chapter 328 Disciples in the Inner Hall Gather

Mu Qing took off his breasts and collapsed looking at the big hole in his breasts: "What should I do! Am I going to be naked buttless all the time?"

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know what to say. He hesitated for a moment and said, "There is still a way!  Let's just get something sturdier."

Mu Qing rolled his eyes and asked: "Steel **? Gold **?"

Wan Liangxiang: "...you don't mind it either." As he said this, he grabbed the dream-eating spider with one hand and discussed bringing it over with some spider silk! We exchange it for the Spirit Gathering Pill! "

The energy liquid can no longer meet the energy storage needs of the dream-eating spider. Now the dream-eating spider eats the spirit gathering pill refined by Mu Qing or the spiritual liquid he refined according to the method of refining the energy storage liquid.

The method of refining the spiritual liquid is too difficult. It takes a day to refine it, but it is worse than a mouthful of dream-eating spider. It is not cost-effective! Wan Xiangxiang later stopped doing this and used Mu Qing's Spirit Gathering Pill instead.

The dream-eating spider took out a ball of white silk from its dream-weaving space and replaced it with a few spirit-gathering pills!

Wan Xiangxiang used the white silk to refine several pieces of clothing for Mu Qing, and also drew several spiritual patterns on them to reinforce the clothing, making the clothing more comfortable, stronger, and more defensive.

Mu Qing put on the trousers made for him by Wan Xiangxiang the next day and said: When I think of my trousers, I will think of you!

Wan Xiangxiang: "..." I don't want to be equated with your ***, really!

After Mu Qing was promoted to the Sun Block, Wan Xiangxiang stopped reading and plunged into the training room! After frantically absorbing the spiritual energy inside, he was able to advance a small level within half a month and enter the intermediate level of Moon Return Realm! Although there is still a lot of difference between him and Mu Qing, it is still an improvement.

On the third day after Wan Xiangxiang came out of the training room, he received a summons from the inner palace.

On this day, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi's disciple tokens all lit up, and a voice came directly to their minds: All direct disciples in Mulin Hall must gather in the inner hall immediately! Be sure to arrive within an hour, no waiting will be done if you are late!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing looked at each other, and Mu Qing asked: "Does the meaning of 'no waiting after the due date' mean that you can take advantage of the past this time?"

Wan Xiangxiang said: "It's possible." If it's not a good thing, why should we be afraid of not waiting after the deadline?

The two of them immediately went to the inner hall. Except for entering the inner hall on the first day they joined Mulin Hall, they never set foot here again.

There were many direct disciples rushing back like them. The two of them were not far from the inner hall and quickly reached their destination.

Since they had to enter the inner sanctum, they put on the clothes of their direct disciples to avoid unnecessary trouble.

When they arrived at the inner hall, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were forced to separate due to the different locations where the Lihuo Palace and Tianshuang disciples gathered.

Wan Xiangxiang entered the location of the disciples of Lihuo Palace, and Mu Qing entered the location of the disciples of Tianshuang Palace.

There are tens of thousands of disciples in the hall this time. These are all direct disciples of all levels, not just Wan Xiangxiang’s level.