Chapter 384 The Land of Mirror Moon

Wan Xiangxiang came back to his senses from the deduction and saw the Hundred-Eyed Beast that Mu Qing had put on the ground: "Did you just go to find the Hundred-Eyed Beast?" Mu Yu scratched his head and said, "How many have I found?" I found a piece of fruit lying motionless on the ground over there. " He remembered that Wan Xiang seemed to want to ask it something, so he resisted the Hundred-Eyed Beast.

Wan Xiangxiang checked the situation of the Hundred-Eyed Beast.

Mu Yu said: "It seems to be dying."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded. It did look like it was nearing its end of life. There were no external injuries. At most, it was just a fistful of food from Mu Qing last time.

Wan Xiangxiang thought about it for a while, and finally decided to give it a pellet of spiritual liquid. The originally lifeless hundred-eyed beast became more alive after taking a pellet of spiritual liquid.

Wan Xiangxiang directly imprinted his spiritual power into its sea of ​​spiritual power, so that he would not be afraid that the hundred-eyed beast would refuse to answer the questions he wanted to ask.

Now that this hundred-eyed beast was contracted by him, Wan Xiangxiang was relieved and stuffed it with a few more spiritual fluids. He guessed that this monster beast had not absorbed spiritual energy for too long, which was why it was so weak now. Condition.

Sure enough, after a few drops of spiritual fluid went in, Baimu Beast's condition improved a lot, but he still hadn't woken up yet.

Wan Xiangxiang turned around and went back to study the spirit patterns.

People from the other cities gathered here one after another.

On this day, Wan Xiangxiang deduced the spiritual pattern in the center.

"Sure enough..." Wan Xiangxiang's eyes were filled with solemnity. The spiritual pattern in the center was just as he thought, a large spiritual pattern that sealed evil objects.

Then his original guess that this was the Nine-Headed Demon Luan was 90% likely. This is not good news. It is really creepy to be in the same space with a large and ferocious beast from ancient times.

Moreover, the purpose of them being sent to this space was unclear, and the feeling that things were not under their control made Wan Xiangxiang feel a little relieved, which made him frown unconsciously.

Mu Yu slapped his forehead with one hand, and with a "pop" sound, Wanliang came back to his senses.

Mu Qing said: "Most people with sad faces are unlucky!" As he said that, he used some force in his hands and rubbed Wan Xiangxiang's frowned brow a few times, leaving a red mark.

Wan Xiangxiang didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Mu Yu's method of comforting people was not gentle at all!

Wan Xiangxiang grabbed Mu Yu's claws and held them in his hand. He looked at the busy people in the distance and seemed to be saying to himself: "I'm afraid this place is a place of right and wrong..."

"What are you afraid of? Aren't we leaving soon?" Mu Yu didn't care too much about the so-called place of right and wrong.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said: "You are right." People have been successfully teleported out so many times in the past, and this time should be no exception.

Wan Xiangxiang took out the spiritual patterns of several cities for deduction. He has already deduced 90% of the spiritual patterns, and the rest is almost the same. If he can deduce this spiritual pattern before the Land of Mirror Moon opens, , maybe even plan what to do next, and how to do it to bring greater benefits to yourself.