Chapter 261 Iron Oxide and Hair Restorer

Mu Qing took another bite of the meat and said, "They were given to me by the long-haired people. They wanted my hair growth potion! So they gave me food in exchange." --- Wan Xiangxiang was confused: "Isn't there no hair growth potion from me?" Use it? What did they do in exchange? "

"It works! This is my improved hair growth agent! Although it only grows a little bit each time!" Mu Qing used his fingers to show the length of the hair. "But these people are like crazy! I said no more." , they still want to book with me.”

"Mu Qing, you are so awesome!" Wan Xiangxiang praised sincerely, but this made him look a bit useless.

Mu Qing patted his chest and said, "Look, I've also earned a lot of food. Feeding you won't be a problem in the future!"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded when he saw so many monsters returning to the Moon Realm. It was indeed fine to raise him. He began to think seriously, should he just settle down and be a pretty boy with a lot of abilities?

The reason why Mu Qing was able to get so much food all started after Bi Si found Wan Xiang Xiang in retreat.

Mu Qing gave Bisi a pill. After taking the pill, Bisi's hair also recovered.

Seeing that the blood cloud fruit was indeed effective, he also discovered that the leaves of the blood cloud fruit also had medicinal value, so he began to use the leaves of the blood cloud fruit to make a hair growth agent, and he was really successful!

The effect of this hair growth potion is not as obvious as the pill, but this potion can be used by long-haired people with uninjured hair. After Bisi went back and tried it once, she almost wanted to treat Mu Qing as an ancestor!

Bisi used hair growth potions and elixirs, and came to Mu Xiao crying the next day.

Mu Qing thought there was something wrong with her hair restorer and almost didn't find a place to hide it.

Bi Siliang said with tears in her eyes: "Mu Qing! You are my reborn parents! Look, my hair has recovered a lot!" She also tried the attack effect, and it was not damaged at all.

After using this hair growth agent, part of the spiritual energy in the body will be drained, but this is not a big deal. The spiritual energy can be absorbed back, and there is no loss of cultivation.

Mu Yu was speechless: "Your hair has grown back, why are you crying? You made me think there was something wrong with the hair growth potion I made!" Just now he wanted to pull Wan Xiang out of seclusion, and planned how the two of them could escape. .

"I'm crying!" Bisi sniffed. You have to know how desperate she was when she couldn't see any improvement in her hair after eating the blood cloud fruit. Although she didn't show it, she was alone when she was alone. Still feel sad.

You must know that the hair of the long-haired tribe represents a tribe's talent. The longer the hair, the higher the talent. However, if her talent cannot be recovered, it will be impossible to enter the Return to Sun Realm in this life.

From that day on, Bisi secretly began to take the improved elixir Mu Qing gave her, and also used hair growth agents! I’m just waiting to show off my hair in front of Yura when my hair grows longer!

After Bisi took the elixir for another three days, her hair finally returned to its previous length, and because she also used Mu Qing's hair growth agent during this time! My hair is actually longer than before it was broken!

When Mu Yu saw Bi Si again, she was smiling.

Bi Si asked nicely: "Brother Tieniu, what kind of elixir are you talking about? The effect is really great! Look how beautiful I am now!" She held up her hair as she spoke.