Chapter 268 The final deal

There is a small team behind the clan leader, a total of forty people. These people have been assigned a light armor by the clan leader. Taking advantage of this opportunity to go hunting, let them familiarize themselves with the operation of this light armor and run it in, so as not to use it later. Will be in a hurry.

Naturally, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't always let Mu Qing's cultivation keep ahead of him. If you can't improve your cultivation quickly in this world, then you may lose your life while you're in the restricted area when you head out. Nan Sheng also mentioned to him that the journey in the air ban was not as peaceful as in the big forest.

Wan Xiangxiang took out some Xuanbing Jade Liquid. They still had a lot of Xuanbing Jade Liquid. He absorbed it while practicing.

Mu Qing hadn't finished digesting the spiritual power in his body, so he was guarding him outside, absorbing the accumulated venom while guarding.

Thousands of sounds permeated the practice, and he finally reached the twelfth level of supernatural power after seven days.

At this time, the large hunting team had also returned to the tribe, rushing towards Wan Xiangxiang's home.

Not long after Wan Xiangxiang was promoted, he was frightened by the long queue of people in front of his house. He asked Mu Yi, "What is this for? Why are there so many people blocking our door?"

Most of these people were somewhat dirty and even had some blood stains on their bodies, as if they had just come back from outside. Others were gnawing on dried meat or other food.

Seeing the scene of this refugee concentration camp really made Wan Xiangxiang a little speechless. If he didn't go home to eat, what was he doing blocking the door of his house? The row of people passing by almost filled the whole street.

Mu Yin said: "They said they wanted you to be a mecha. I said you were practicing in seclusion, and I definitely couldn't let in so many people. They thought it didn't matter, so they lined up outside. It's been almost a day. .”

Wan Liangxiang said: "Mecha? Do you want me to make light armor?"

Seeing so many people, Wan Xiangxiang was also very embarrassed. It wasn't that he didn't want to make light armor for these people. The main reason was that the materials were limited. He didn't have much material to make light armor.

As soon as Wan Xiangxiang appeared in front of people, everyone became excited.

"Brother Dazhu! Can you make us some kind of armor..." asked a man standing near the door.

"Yeah, I want one too..." The person next to him also echoed.

It turned out that when this group of people were hunting, they saw the power of the clan leader's small team wearing light armor. After a battle, not only did they achieve brilliant results, but not a single person was injured!

Immediately, a group of people traveling with him were eager to move and asked what this thing was. ---I learned from those people that this was a spiritual weapon. How could the long-haired people ever use spiritual weapons? Immediately, everyone's interest was aroused, and they all wanted to customize a light armor from Wanxiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang said helplessly: "It's not that I don't want to make light armor for you, it's just that the materials in my hand cannot make it for so many people."

A person standing in the front row patted his chest and said: "Master Dazhu! You don't have to worry! We have already found the materials." As he said this, several people in front of him took them out from their arms, behind their backs, and from some strange places. Those two kinds of black and white stones.