Chapter 222 The Questioned Title

Wan Xiangxiang opened the email. It was an invitation letter for the graduation season. This year's graduates were about to hold a graduation ceremony. The college will send an electronic invitation letter to every student, and students who are not on assignment can come to watch the ceremony.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing did not attend the previous few times. At first, it was because he did not want to go out without Mu Qing by his side. Later, they all went to the planet of disaster, and it was impossible to attend any ceremony.

Wan Xiangxiang was thinking about something, Mu Qing opened the door of the studio and walked out, shook the potion bottle in his hand and said: "I refined the elixir!"

Open the bottle and pour out a pill: "Look at my Dali Pill! After eating it, I guarantee that you will be full of energy and vigor immediately! You will be very energetic!"

Wan Xiangxiang was stunned. This name didn't sound very reliable. Why did it feel like it was a pyramid scheme in ancient times? Carefully asked: "What does this elixir do?" It's not some elixir that temporarily increases strength and then weakens it, right?

Mu Qing thought for a moment and said, "It sounds like a pill to replenish strength."

Wan Xiangxiang: "...sounds like?" Wouldn't it be better for us to be more reliable?

"How about I check if there are any other pills?" Mu Qing felt a little guilty.

Wan Xiangxiang saw that he could move his hands, so after thinking about it, he decided to forget it. He had had enough rest just now: "Let's go check on Liu Shiyao first. I don't know if the pill is useful."

Wan Liangxiang stood up and went to the basement with Mu Qing.

In the room, the restrained Liu Shiyao's eyes were dull, and she was drooling without any image at all.

Seeing Liu Shiyao like this. Wan Xiangxiang felt something was not good: "Liu Shiyao seems to be stupid."

Mu Qing stepped forward to check, and he was indeed dumbfounded: "What should I do? Are you going to kill me?"

"Keep it for now. By the way, look back and see if there is any pill that can restore your sanity." If you encounter such a situation in the future, you may be able to save him.

Mu Qing's elixir can indeed solve the problem of Dendrobium smoke parasitism, but this elixir cannot solve the problem of mental invasion. I don't know if it will be effective in someone who can cure it and is still awake.

Mu Qing nodded: "After advancing to the ninth level of superpowers, those inheritances seem to have opened up a little bit more. I'll go back and check again." Inheritance is a bit like a book. Naturally, you can't get it into your head without reading it. You still have to It takes Mu Qing to understand it bit by bit, but it is much easier to understand than reading the information. Under Wan Xiangxiang's guidance, Mu Qing was able to understand almost all of the words.

Wan Xiangxiang had seen those words, and they were actually very similar to the words used in the interstellar world. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that these were older words. He had only guessed at them, so he could probably understand the meaning.

On the day Cheng Xueheng returned, he took out the image data from the satellite camera.

A small clip of the tug-of-war was cut out of the video, and there was also a clip that was misplaced and looked like two people kissing.

Cheng Xueheng did not plan to hire any more trolls this time, and sent these clips anonymously to several media outlets.

That night, this news began to appear on the pages of several major media. Although Wan Xiangxiang was not a high-level superpower, nor was he as popular as Marshal Xu He, Wan Xiangxiang was indeed the youngest person in this star field. Ninth level armor maker.