Chapter 395 Exchange

Yuan Yuan Fang Fang wanted to step forward with a few plants, but was stopped by the Wood Clan guards accompanying the high priest.

Mu Qing strode forward and said, "This is my pet! Let them in."

Maomao turned over and disappeared.

Several other plants also jumped into Mu Qing's plant space.

Fangfang and Yuanyuan also followed, and the Dream Spider lay tightly on Yuanyuan's head.

Pedestrians coming and going saluted the high priest one after another, and the high priest nodded slightly in response.

"I didn't expect to be so lucky today to see the high priest when I went out!" A little girl held up her face excitedly.

"Why did the high priest come out today? Who are those two people following behind? Are they the newly hired guards?" "I'm not wearing guard clothes, I guess. What a lucky man. I'm not a guard, but I have the honor to follow the high priest's team. inside."

Wan Xiangxiang listened to the conversations of the Mu tribe people around him and thought that this high priest had a very high status among the Mu tribe people and was also loved by everyone.

Along the way, Wan Xiangxiang also saw this street. It was quite similar to the commercial street of the human race, but the things sold were strange.

There are many people selling nutrient soil and large flower pots. Those who don’t know better may think they are walking into a flower and bird market. In fact, flower pots and nutrient soil and nutrient watering liquid are maternal and infant products.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless. In fact, when he was getting along with Mu Yu, he would often forget his identity as a member of the Mu Qingmu tribe, because Mu Qing's behavior was the same as normal human behavior (are you sure????).

This journey took quite a long time. Mu Qing felt that it was a waste of time, so he asked the guard next to him: "How long will it take to reach the destination?"

The man was like a piece of wood, with no intention of talking to him.

Mu Yu asked another guard, but he also didn't reply.

Mu Yu turned his head and said softly to Wan Xiangxiang: "Are these people all mute? Why don't any of them speak?" Wan Xiangxiang glanced at the surrounding guards sideways and replied: "It's just strict discipline."

Mu Qing: "Why not take the spiritual weapon? Walking like this is a waste of time."

Wan Xiangxiang shook his head, obviously no one here could answer their questions.

Following the footsteps of the high priest, he walked for nearly two hours and arrived at a large hall.

The high priest waved his hand, and a group of guards bowed and bowed before retreating.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing looked at each other, unsure whether they should follow or not.

At this moment, the vines rose up behind the two of them, woven into two cane chairs.

The high priest waved his hand to Wan Xiangxiang Mu Qing and said, "Sit down."

Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang sat back without being polite.

The high priest took out a wooden scepter from the throne behind him.

As soon as the scepter was held by the high priest, an invisible aura was created, and Mu Qing had a strange feeling of being pulled by the aura.

That feeling came and went as quickly as it came. Mu Qing came back to his senses from that strange feeling. The two of them looked at the high priest, waiting for his next words.