Chapter 372 Who made the rules?

Mu Qing let people into the house.

Mu Qing said: "I'm fine, I just changed my mission."

Ningxia: “What mission?

Mu Qing: "Hunt the bright beast."

Ning Xia was a little surprised: "I've heard about that mission. The clear beasts in the clear beast forest are not easy to deal with. Not to mention the large number, there are also level 4 clear beasts. In fact, this is a dangerous and uneconomical mission. Moving the underworld is a difficult task." Didn't you do a good job on Tieshi's mission? Why do you suddenly not want to go?"

Mu Qing shook his head and said: "It's okay, I can handle it. Although I can handle the task of moving the Hades Iron Stone, the benefits I can get from it are too few. Hunting the clear beast is different. I can get more from it. The power." Ning Xia wanted to say something else, but when she thought that Mu Qing was powerful enough to defeat several beasts, she felt that her worries seemed a bit unnecessary: ​​"As long as you know how to control it, I won't do much. said."

Mu Qing said: "What do you want from me?"

Ning Xia remembered the business: "Yesterday, people from the hard-working battlefield contacted me, and I have joined their team."

Originally, he wanted to drag Mu Yu into it, but when he thought of Mu Qing's heretical identity, he swallowed his words. The fact that Mu Qing was an outsider must not be exposed. He could not guarantee that these people would not betray Mu Qing. After all, they were just people who came together for temporary benefits.

Those who can enter the Diligent Battlefield so quickly are basically lucky. Some people directly land in the Diligent Battlefield, and those who are slightly less lucky end up in the City of Diligence.

However, Ningxia did not find his colleagues in the hard-working battlefield.

Mu Qing said "Oh" lightly. He was not interested in the people here, as long as Ningxia could provide him with information.

Ningxia was speechless: "You don't care about the outside world at all?"

"I care. I want to know who the boss of this world is. Do you know? Do those people know?" Mu Qing looked at Ning Xia. "Anyway, if you know, I will know. Those people have nothing to do with me?" "

Ningxia was a little choked, Mu Qing's words were not unreasonable.

Ning Xia thought about it for a moment and said, "It's a bit strange to say that. There seems to be no ruler in this world."

Mu Yu denied: "Impossible! If there is no boss, who will these people listen to! And who made the rules so that we can only start from the bottom of the job!"

The main reason why Mu Qing thinks so much is that he has always wanted to beat up the boss of this world, and then leave this world in a big way!

Ningxia had not thought about these issues originally, but when she heard Mu Qing's narration, she suddenly felt creepy.

In this industrious city, order is maintained very well. Although there are a lot of small frictions among civilians, there seems to be no disputes on major matters. All this clearly shows that there should be a good ruler here. .

But he had never heard that there was a government, no family or power here. Those cities stood at the highest point in the world. But even these cities have no city lords.

Ning Xia said with confusion in her eyes: "Is this really weird?"

"I've seen a lot of staff, but I've never seen the management here. Are these senior staff simply disdainful to contact us or are there no leaders here at all?" Ningxia asked one question after another, "If that's the case, Then who made the rules, and whose instructions did these natives follow?”