Chapter 399 Too gentle and indifferent

Wan Xiangxiang handed over his hand and thanked the elder for his advice.

The elder waved his hand and said: "You can be regarded as the benefactors of our Mu clan, so explaining such a trivial matter is nothing. By the way, someone will come over and take you to the treasure house in a while. The high priest said that you can choose the things inside. Take three things. This is our Wood Clan's repayment gift."

Wan Liangxiang said: "Then thank the high priest for me."

The elder said: "This is nothing, you all deserve it."

Wan Xiangxiang was quite satisfied with the Mu clan's performance, but he didn't know if the treasure inside was worth anything.

Just as the elder said, another old man came soon...

The old man took the people to the treasure house and explained: "You can pick three of all the things here." Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu walked around here and found that many of the treasures were in their hands.

Mu Qing was a little uninterested: "I don't seem to have anything in particular that I want."

The old man was unhappy: "This is the treasure of our Wood Clan! How dare you dislike it?"

Mu Qing innocently said: "I have most of these things! How precious they can be."

While the two were talking, Maomao took out a pile of green crystals from the corner and said with a bit of excitement in his voice: "Master! Look at this!"

Wan Xiangxiang took a breath, it seemed to be Mu Zhixin, and he quickly took it over: "We want these!

There was a need for the Heart of Wood in the ringing planet space. He didn't expect to get the Heart of Wood so quickly. He felt around and tried to pick out the three best ones.

The old man looked strange: "You want this?"

Wan Xiangxiang's hand holding Mu Zhixin tightened: "Isn't this supposed to be spread to the outside world?"

The old man waved his hand and said: "No, no, you can take it if you like it!" I thought to myself, thinking that these two people were so picky because they had high vision, but I didn't expect that they were just two bumpkins who had never seen the world!

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu looked at each other and couldn't help but wonder, isn't this Mu Zhixin? Thinking of this, he checked it again. This is indeed the heart of wood!

Mu Qing asked in confirmation: "Can't I only take three yuan?"

The old man said: "There are many hearts of wood in our Wood clan. You can take these ten pieces. There is a warehouse piled up in the warehouse."

The old man also took the two of them to check the warehouse. As he said, there was a warehouse of five square meters! There were thousands of pills at least!

Wan Xiangxiang really feels like a country bumpkin...

"How come there are so many wooden hearts!" Wan Xiangxiang's eyes almost fell off.

The old man shook his head and was quite proud: "There are more of these in our Wood Clan, and one can be produced every once in a while. Anyway, it is of little use, so it is piled up."

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless, but what the old man said was not wrong. If there was any place where the Heart of Wood was most likely to appear, it would definitely be in the territory of the Wood Clan.

He unceremoniously accepted a dozen pieces of wood heart!

After returning to his residence, Wan Xiangxiang released a few monsters, and then put the Heart of Wood in, along with some seeds. Even if the Heart of Wood merged into the planet, it wouldn't be too big. Maybe the plants will grow on their own.