Chapter 327 Return to Japan

Mu Yi asked while running after her: "What is a demon insect?"

Shui Qiuhua breathed in and out and gasped: "It's the kind of highly poisonous bug just now, followed by hundreds of them!"

When Mu Yu heard that there were hundreds of such bugs, his eyes lit up! As long as he can absorb the toxin of this insect, his cultivation will definitely be able to scurry around the Internet!

Mu Yu spoke uprightly: "Uncle Navy! You go first! I'll stop you!" He was about to shake off Shui Qiuhua's hand, but Shui Qiuhua's grip tightened!

Shui Qiuhua said with an moved face: "Master nephew, you are such a good person! But don't worry, master uncle will never leave you to escape alone! Besides, you are a cultivator who has returned to the Moon Realm, how can you be so... There are so many demonic insects to rival you! You will probably be eaten up by those demonic insects in less than ten seconds!"

Mu Qing: "..."

Mu Qing still wanted to fight for it: "Uncle Master! I have a way to lure them away! You go first! I will meet you later!"

Shui Qiuhua was so moved that he almost cried: "Martial nephew! I know you are thinking that it is better for two people to die than to live alone! But uncle is definitely not the kind of person who abandons his teammates! Don't worry, even if I die, I will not You will die alone!"

Mu Qing: "..."

Mu Yu: "Uncle! I think I can still save myself! You go first, I will catch up in a few minutes! Have you forgotten that I have a trump card?"

"Then what do you think is your trump card?" Shui Qiuhua felt that he was talking nonsense again!

Mu Qing said: "I can poison them to death!"

Qiuhua was helpless, she just felt that it was already this time, and Mu Qing was still there looking for fun: "Let's run away quickly! Stop saying such stupid things^" He ran even faster!

Mu Qing doesn’t believe it! I had no choice but to show my killer words: "Uncle Master! My methods cannot be seen by outsiders! This is a unique skill that cannot be passed on to others! The master who taught me this move has placed a curse on me. Even if I die, I will not be able to do it to others." This move revealed in front of me! Otherwise I will be wiped out! Not even my bones will be left! So only after you leave can I use this move to kill all those demonic insects!"

When Shui Qiuhua heard that Mu Yi had a hidden master behind him, he said solemnly: "I didn't expect you to meet such a master!" There was a hint of envy in his tone. ---Mu Yu nodded and said: "So hurry up and leave! I'll kill those demonic insects before I look for you! I'll definitely catch up soon!"

Shui Qiuhua felt that he might really be in the way, so he reluctantly agreed: "Okay then! You must come to me after you have taken care of these demonic insects!"

Mu Qing said perfunctorily: "Absolutely!"

7JC Qiuhua turned around and left first. ---Mu Qing is overjoyed! He hurried in the direction of those highly poisonous demonic insects [Seeing the hundreds of demonic insects, Mu Qing licked his lips and released countless tree roots to catch these demonic insects.

This large group of demonic insects was soon surrounded. Some of the demonic insects bit through the roots of the trees. As soon as the highly toxic sap in the tree roots was absorbed into the mouth, a large number of these demonic insects died!

Mu Qing unceremoniously regarded these demonic insects as his own nourishment, and got rid of the group of demonic insects in less than five minutes.

The remaining corpses of the demonic insects were frozen by Mu Yi, the ice cubes shattered again, and the corpses of the demonic insects turned into Momo. After Mu Yi finished doing this, he hurried up to meet Shui Qiuhua!