Chapter 256 The long-haired tribe

Along the way, we encountered many fish and strange beasts. Wan Xiangxiang directly fired energy bombs to kill them, and then stretched out a robot hand from the submarine to drag these fish back. He also harvested a lot along the way.

Wan Xiangxiang cleaned all the fish and put them in a preservation box so that they could be used as food reserves for the future.

When they were about to reach the surface, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing both got out of the submarine, and Yuanyuan Fangfang returned to normal.

I don’t know if there are humans outside. What if the humans here are antiques and don’t know about submarines? Will they be arrested as aliens?

Everyone came out of the water, Mu Qing made a raft, and everyone sat on it.

On the vast sea, Wan Xiangxiang extended his mental power in one direction. When the mental power reached the end, it was still the sea surface, so he changed the direction and continued to look. After changing three directions in a row, he saw a piece of land.

Wan Xiangxiang installed an energy device on the raft to push the hull forward, and the raft quickly set off towards the shore.

Getting closer and closer to the coast, Wan Xiangxiang can observe more and more things. The trees in this area are like a dense jungle. It is not known whether there are intelligent creatures here.

When he wanted to look inside a little further, he was blocked by a barrier. He temporarily gave up the idea of ​​continuing to check. In less than two hours, the raft reached the shore.

Wan Xiangxiang climbed ashore with a group of people.

With the isolation provided by the barrier just now, he guessed that there was an 80% chance that there were intelligent creatures here.

The two of them headed in the direction where their spiritual power was blocked.

Not long after walking, he faintly heard crying. Mu Qing pricked up his ears and asked, "Is someone crying?"

Someone was indeed crying, but this time Wan Xiangxiang didn't use his mental strength to check. It was very impolite to pry into other people's privacy. He didn't dare to act rashly until he didn't know what the temper of the intelligent race here was. .

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing gradually approached the direction of the crying, and finally found the source of the crying. I saw a ball of black hair hanging on the branch of the tree, and the cry came from this ball of hair.

Wan Xiangxiang was almost shocked! Is this the real-life version of Sadako?

Probably feeling the auras of Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing, the ball of hair turned around, revealing the face of a human girl.

Wan Liangxiang exhaled. Fortunately, this girl is a normal person, but her hair is too long and looks a bit weird hanging behind her back.

The girl looked about eleven or twelve years old, and she immediately stopped crying after seeing the two of them.

The girl asked curiously: "Are you foreigners?"

Seeing that the little girl's attitude was quite kind, Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said, "Yes, we came from another place." People could see their difference at a glance, so should he still deny it?

The little girl stopped crying, but what she said was really not that nice: "You two are so ugly!"

He looked at Yuanyuan and Fangfang again, "Even pets are so ugly." Mu Qing quit: "What nonsense are you talking about! I, Yushu Linfeng, am handsome and unrestrained! Where is the ugliness?" Although the look he is using now is not his own. Yes, but he felt that even if he used pills to change his appearance, it would not change his handsome and elegant temperament! Even if you don’t care about your face! He must also be the most handsome! And Wan Xiang is also very handsome!