Chapter 232 The invincible thunderbolt is coming

It took Wan Xiangxiang three days to complete all the parts of the tenth-level mecha. Since it was under the eyes of others, he did not dare to manufacture more than a dozen parts at the same time, lest the production be completed too quickly and attract too much attention.

What Wan Xiangxiang didn't know was that his ability to smelt mecha materials had already been noticed by many people! Those who originally shouted that Wan Xiangxiang was not worthy of the title of "youngest senior armor maker" have now shut up.

The mere fact that Wan Xiangxiang has not failed a single part from the beginning to the present is enough to establish his lofty status among senior armor makers.

It's just that what the mecha he created that combines the two attributes will become is still open to question.

After completing the parts, Wan Xiangxiang began to assemble these parts, spending several hours to complete the mecha.

There are also many classifications of level 10 mechas, because not all abilities can be elementalized. For example, abilities such as beast transformation, speed, strength, vision, etc. cannot be elementalized. However, this type of abilities cannot be elementalized. Abilities are generally very limited, and some people simply cannot be promoted to the tenth level of superpowers, so there is no problem in manufacturing mechas.

It took less than five days for Wan Xiangxiang to finish building the mecha, while the other contestants were still building the mecha.

Wan Liangxiang pressed a button on the wall, which was a signal that the mecha was completed. No one was finished, so he had to ask the testers from the competition organizer to test the various values ​​​​of his mecha first.

The armor-makers couldn't help but feel a little nervous when they heard this signal. Only half of the time for the mecha competition had passed, and someone had already completed the task. At that moment, the movements of each armor-maker's hands sped up a bit.

Testers soon came to test the data. When the two testers saw the data, they were inevitably shocked.

The two of them have seen people with various numerical values. This is the first time they have seen a level 10 mecha with such high numerical values. However, the two inspectors still dutifully entered the data of the mecha into the information database.

The testers left after doing this. The remaining steps will be completed by Wan Xiangxiang.

After the mecha is completed, the armor maker will name it. Wan Xiangxiang thought hard and finally decided to choose a cool and meaningful name.

Wan Xiangxiang entered the word "Blast" and felt that the name was quite suitable. He clicked [OK]

[This name is already occupied]

What! He is the only one who has completed the manufacturing of the mecha in these four weeks, okay? Where will the people come to occupy it? Could it be that all previous mecha competitions are also included?

Wan Xiangxiang only guessed half of it right.

Mechas at level nine and above will be registered, and this name has already been registered. Wan Xiangxiang has never given a name to a mecha before. The information was all completed by the mecha master who received the mecha. Now he has to name it himself, which really stumps the hero!

Then just change it to a meaningful name. Wan Xiangxiang entered 'Linlie' again, [OK]

[This name is already occupied]

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't hold his breath anymore, and there were storms, cyclones, hurricanes, and strong winds!

[This name is already occupied]