Chapter 231 Dual System Abilities

There is an optical computer display screen in the personal studio. Those who have received the materials can enter the attributes and levels of the mechas they want to build into the information database. The organizer of the competition will select mecha masters with corresponding levels and attributes to provide the materials. Armorers take their pick.

There are many mecha masters who are willing to participate in the election. If a famous armor master accidentally gets selected, you can buy mechas from the armor master after the game. Some famous armor masters can make them. Mechas are all limited, and it is not easy to get a customization quota. Some mecha masters just want to take the opportunity to try their luck.

This kind of competition where senior armor masters gathered naturally attracted many mecha masters.

Wan Xiangxiang and a group of armor masters came to a hall filled with mecha masters.

There are about two hundred armor makers participating in the competition this time, and about five hundred people participating in the selection of customization.

Nearly eight hundred people stood in one hall and it didn't seem crowded at all, which shows how large the hall is.

The mecha masters are divided into three teams, namely the ninth-level mecha master, the tenth-level mecha master and the eleventh-level mecha master.

Mecha masters of the same level and attributes are also grouped together. At that time, the armor master will come to select. As long as the mecha master agrees, the two will be considered a successful partner.

Wan Xiangxiang followed the team of tenth level armor masters. When Su Zheng saw that Wan Xiangxiang was in the same pile as him, he couldn't believe it and asked, "Why are you here?"

Wan Xiangxiang also found it funny and asked, "You don't know that I am a level 10 armor maker, and you still go to steal my materials?"

Su Zheng was a little stunned. He was grabbing the materials because he was angry that Wan Xiang was trying to trick him. He only noticed that the materials were not of the same properties, but he forgot to notice that those materials were level ten materials.

Wan Xiangxiang was also curious: "Why are you targeting me? I haven't offended you, right?"

Su Zheng snorted coldly: "I have seen through your conspiracy a long time ago! Do you think you are pretending like this and I don't know you are setting a trap for me!"

"What kind of trap?" Wan Xiangxiang really didn't know! It’s true that when people sit at home, disaster comes from heaven!

Su Zheng wanted to say something else, but Li Feiyang quickly stopped him.

Li Feiyang really convinced Su Zheng, his brainless best friend. There was no loss in being fooled in the end. He just had to expose the matter. He had to struggle here! So many armorers are present! Did he want to expose the fact that he sold the mechas he had accumulated for Wan Xiang at a high price? There are a few people here who have bought mechas!

Su Zheng seemed to have thought of something, so he quickly shut up and went to choose the mecha master with Li Feiyang.

Wan Xiangxiang was left confused, and felt bored when he saw the two people leaving. By the time the tenth-level wind attribute user came to the side, the number of mecha masters was basically twice that of armor masters, which meant that every On average, an armor maker can choose one of the two. Of course, the actual situation is definitely not like this.

In a group with him, there are 7 level 10 armorers and 13 level 10 mecha masters who want to build wind attribute mechas.

At this time, the more famous people are usually allowed to choose the mecha master first, because the mecha master has the right to refuse. If the mecha master originally came here for one of the armor masters, it would be very serious. May refuse invitations from other armorers.