Chapter 283 Convergence

He picked up a terminal at random, used his power to open his arm, and took out a personal chip.

Wipe off the blood on it and put it into the terminal.

The terminal was turned on, and Lu Xiaoming explained that my personal chip and their personal chips are equipped with mutual sensing devices. If they are not far away, they can find their location. "

Soon a map appeared. It was said to be a map, but in fact there was no route. It was just a blank picture with two red dots, representing Li Xing and Zhang Xinyue.

Since no planet information has been recorded on this new planet, what appears on this map is a blank space.

After several people saw this location, Wan Xiangxiang went to buy a local map.

Just as they suspected, Li Xing and Zhang Xinyue were both in this city.

Based on the direction distance between the map and Lu Xiaoming's terminal, it was estimated where Li Xing and Zhang Xinyue were.

"If there are no accidents, they should be in the Setting Sun Mountain Range." Wan Liangxiang tapped a location on the map with his finger.

The Setting Sun Mountain Range is a mountain range without an owner. There are many monsters there, and the materials have been rummaged through for a long time. At most, they can hunt a few monsters in exchange for some spiritual crystals.

A few people set off that day.

Everyone got on the aircraft and arrived at the Setting Sun Mountains three hours later.

This place is full of dense forests, and it is inconvenient to take an aircraft. The three people got off the aircraft and walked into the mountains.

The red dots representing the two people are moving, and they are also moving in the general direction.

"They are moving a bit fast, and they have entered the intermediate area. Either they are chasing monsters, or they may be in danger. Let's go over and have a look." Wan Xiangxiang guessed the possibility.

When a few people felt it, Li Xing and Zhang Xinyue were being chased by several demonic beasts that had returned to the Moon Realm. Fortunately, they had small mechas and their speed was relatively slow.

Those large monster beasts broke down many trees on the way to pursue them, and these trees also blocked the attacks of these monster beasts to a certain extent.

Wan Xiangxiang immediately took action when he saw this situation. He sent out countless black threads of mental power and cut off the heads of several moon-returning monsters.

It is said that he has not tried to use his abilities much except in the restricted area.

Mu Yu was in a very excited state at this time. It had been a long time since he had fought against such a monster. Seeing the monster beast following behind him, he raised his fist and hit it hard on the head of the Huiyue Realm monster. He actually made a large dent in the monster's head. The monster in the moon realm was killed on the spot. --- Several people were stunned and were stunned for a moment.

Lu Xiaoming was speechless. She had already guessed that the strength of the two of them must have surpassed hers, but she didn't expect that they were so powerful! You can actually knock him back to the moon with just one punch!

Then he watched Mu Qing kill the monsters chasing after him one by one.

Mu Qing killed a circle and suddenly felt refreshed.

The monsters who returned to the Moon Realm were quite intelligent, and the monsters behind them ran away one after another when they saw that the situation was not good.