Chapter 275 Entering the Ant Nest

Wan Xiangxiang thinks so too! Now that the big guys say it's okay, a rookie like him doesn't have to worry, right?

More and more ants are swarming here, and the long-haired clan members are also planning to take action. ---Nan Jiangzhu said: "The weak point is in the abdomen, cut open the space capsule first! Then kill the ants!"

Wan Xiangxiang sighed: The boss is the boss, he found Ant's weakness so quickly.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing also joined the battle, specifically picking out the weak points of the Red Wind Ants, and soon there was a huge pile of things on the ground.

Nan Jiang said: "Dazhu! Put the things back first."

Wan Xiangxiang took the space ring and rushed into the pile of ant corpses to collect the things that fell out of the red ant's space capsule.

The collection of hurricane red ants is truly bizarre! Tuozhi is even more enthusiastic about picking up trash than Mu Qing!

These cracked monster bones, fruit cores, rotten fur, bark...

These are all strange things. Should he pick them up?

In the end, he decided to pick some useful ones.

While Wan Xiangxiang was collecting things into the space, Mu Qing was not idle either. He stretched out roots from his hands and hair, and penetrated into the bodies of these hurricane red ants to continue to release poison and then absorb it. After the ants are completely dead, they start picking up the carcasses of the ants.

Everyone fought hard at the entrance of the ant cave for three days and three nights, but they didn't know how many hurricane red ants were killed.

Since the hole is not large, only two or three red hurricane ants can come out at a time. It is much easier for them to deal with these red hurricane ants.

If you encounter so many hurricane red ants in the wild, you will have no choice but to run for your life. These ant groups are the most difficult to deal with, after all, there are so many of them!

It was also the third day after they attacked the ant nest. These hurricane red ants seemed to have received some signal and retreated back to their nests. Nan Jiang explained: "It should be the queen ant who summoned them back."

Wan Xiangxiang secretly said that it was a pity. If these hurricane red ants continued to come out, they could still kill a lot of them with their current strength. After tidying up the things at the entrance of the ant nest, everyone sat and rested nearby.

The long-eared elephant was still a little unwilling, so he sucked a lot of stream water and slurped it into the ant nest.

Wan Xiangxiang was almost moved by the desperate efforts of the three long-eared elephants. It seemed that the long-eared elephants did not want to let go of these hurricane red ants, but the entrance to the burrow was too small and it could not enter. It’s so exciting to be able to do it at the entrance of the cave!

The people of the long-haired tribe had consumed a little too much spiritual energy, so they just sat there to recover their spiritual energy.

Wan Xiangxiang helped the Changfa clan give the flower-haired fruit they wanted to Nansheng. As for other things, let's see if they have anything that Pei wants. Anyway, he and Mu Qing got so many hurricane red ants that returned to the Moon Realm, which is already a good harvest. ---After Wan Xiangxiang finished dividing the things, he faintly heard some strange noises. He didn't know if it was his imagination.

This movement should be underground, but their mental power cannot extend too far to detect the situation underneath.

Wan Xiangxiang said to Mu Qing, let Mu Mu take us underground to take a look, I always feel something is not right^" Mu Qing called Mu Mu out. During this period, Mu Mu was nourished by spiritual energy. Mu Mu is growing well. The sound that seemed to ring louder and louder than ten thousand rings greeted Nan Jiang and sneaked into the ground without anyone noticing.