Chapter 291 Memory (1)

Some unfamiliar scenes and some unfamiliar faces seemed to appear in Jiang Jingnan's mind. ---"Let's go, they will no longer be your parents." The well-dressed man said.

The boy looked back and saw the two men and women he should call parents, with smiles on their faces.

Yes, he heard it, these two people had sold him for eight million star coins.

The boy followed the man into the aircraft.

"You can call me Mr. Jiang Huai." The man introduced himself.

The boy did not speak, perhaps because he could not accept such a gap for the moment.

Jiang Huai didn't care about his opinion and continued: "And you will be called Jiang Jingnan from now on."

Wei Jingnan glanced at him lightly, nodded, and asked, "Are you my future father?"

The man shook his head and said: "Of course I am not, I am just a housekeeper. As for whether you can become my young master, it depends on your next performance. Jiang Jingnan nodded.

Jiang Huai said with a smile: "You really don't look like a seven-year-old child." You must know that the children he picked up were either happily thinking that they could escape poverty, or they were crying and calling for their parents. This is the first time I have seen someone as calm as this one.

Jiang Jingnan was ready to be a child, but the reality was not what he imagined.

Jiang Jingnan, together with several children of similar age, were thrown into an uninhabited planet.

The talents of the selected children are undoubtedly very good. After being guided by their teachers, these people can control their own abilities well. If they want to be favored, they must do their best. Jiang Jingnan knows this very well. He has not forgotten what Jiang Huai said, so he has always been the best among the children.

His talent was already high and he was picked out quickly.

I thought this response should be his victory, but I didn't expect that it was just being put from one slaughterhouse to another. Jiang Jingnan was taken to another planet. The war on this planet was even worse than the previous one. Be intense...

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing stood up as soon as they entered the dungeon. Mu Qing was a little disgusted and said it smelled bad. These people are in terrible condition. Are they fainted by their own smell? "The people in this dungeon are losing their vitality very quickly. It seems that the implanted dendrobium smoke is really an enhanced version.

Wan Xiangxiang nodded: "This possibility cannot be ruled out."

Mu Qing: "You are really good at talking nonsense."

Wanshengxiang..." Aren't I agreeing with you?

Mu Qing looked around and said, "These are all wood-type superpowers. Is Jiang Xiaonan also locked up here?"

Wan Xiangxiang touched his chin and felt that it was not impossible: "Let me take a look first. ---" As he said that, his mental power was divided into thousands of strands, extending in all directions of the dungeon. He searched the dungeon to see if Jiang Jingnan was there, and even carefully identified whether there was Jiang Jingnan in disguise.