Chapter 292 Memory (2)

Everyone held their own space rings and each occupied a position. ---Jiang Jingnan opened his space ring, which contained only the simplest living utensils, a kettle, a pot, seeds, a dagger, and a level three wood-type supernatural mecha.

He didn't know whether those children were the same as what he had received. However, these children, without exception, were all wood-type supernatural beings. Jiang Jingnan began to think about the reason why they were sent here.

What can a few children do? Like those dead men in black? But those people in black have no names, they only have a nickname.

He and these people have names, and they are obviously not the dead soldiers he knows.

Next, they will have to rely on this thing in the space ring to live in this place for two years.

At first, several children lived in their own territory and did not invade each other.

But this is no simple camping game. They need to get enough points to get out.

Each of them has a red bead on his body, and he needs five hundred red beads to get out of this planet.

The conditions on the planet are very harsh, not only full of alien animals and plants, but also full of blood-sucking insects.

Perhaps because he awakened his powers very early, his mental power is high and his thinking ability is also different from ordinary people. Jiang Jingnan has extraordinary calmness and thinking ability. After careful observation in the past few years, he has some guesses about the current situation.

The first is that their terminals can still be connected to the star network. There is also a communication station built on this unmanned star. Through this star network, Jiang Jingnan can learn a lot of things. They can even get the passage of superpowers. Accounts, these people do not restrict their personal freedom, which means that they are not secret workers.

Second, Jiang Huai's attitude towards this group of people is quite respectful. As a housekeeper, even the instructors who taught them were polite to him, so Jiang Huai had no need to be respectful to these little brats.

The fact is that Jiang Huai has due respect for them. If we speculate based on this, then they should be more than just subordinates of the 'adoptive father' above.

The third is that the attitudes of the instructors who taught them were not strict, and their teachings were not harsh. This is why Jiang Jingnan believed that as long as he could stand out from the crowd, he would be able to obtain a different new life.

But now that they were thrown into such a place, what was their purpose?

If we are just collecting red beads, there is no need to form a team, right? He can collect it by himself. Is it because his opponent is difficult to deal with?

Jiang Jingnan is not very old after all, and these doubts need to be sorted out slowly. ---On this unmanned planet, there is a house built where they can sleep peacefully. This house is equipped with a protective shield. Alien beasts are basically unable to enter. If you want to get red beads or supplement food, you must say Go outside.

Jiang Jingnan went out for a walk the next day and killed a few strange beasts, but found nothing about Hong Zhu.

Jiang Huai did not explain anything about the red beads. He only explained that each person needed to get 500 red beads, but did not explain how to obtain the red beads here.

Jiang Jingnan frowned. This situation that he couldn't control was worrying.

For a week, it was the same situation.