Chapter 299 Flying Star Phoenix Tree

Jiang Jingnan had some difficulty controlling his emotions. What he had experienced was still vivid in his mind. When he saw Hua Chengrui, he felt disgusted!

Hua Chengrui smiled and said: "At least you were once an ant that I could easily crush, weren't you?"

Jiang Jingnan's body pressure suddenly dropped, and he immediately launched an attack on Hua Chengrui. ---Hua Chengrui turned sideways to avoid his fist.

This is the sea of ​​consciousness. You can't really use your powers, you can only fight with your consciousness.

When Wan Xiangxiang felt Jiang Mingxi coming from a distance, he pulled Mu Qingzhui on the floor and left.

It wasn't that they couldn't defeat Jiang Mingxi, but they still wanted to confirm Jiang Jingnan's safety before they could face the enemy with confidence.

The two of them arrived outside the room where Jiang Jingnan was.

Mu Qing said: "It's right here! But there are actually the auras of two people inside." This made people a little confused. Wan Xiangxiang frowned and said, "The other one may be the leader of the Black Doudou Alliance! I heard that Hua Chengrui is also a member of the Mu tribe."

The two of them tried to get in with Mumu, but Mumu made a muffled sound as soon as he got in.

Mumu had no choice but to throw the person onto the floor outside again.

"Mumu, what did you do? Why are we still outside the room!" Mu Qing touched his butt, and Mumu actually threw the two of them out.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at Mumu's pitiful little appearance and explained for it: "The material of this room should not be soil. I don't know what material it is made of. Mumu probably can't get in, so don't leave first." It’s our fault, we’d better think about how we got in.”

Mu Yi raised his foot and gestured twice at the door of the room: "How about kicking it open?"

Wan Xiangxiang wiped the cold sweat off his head. It would be bad if the door flew in and hit Jiang Jingnan. "

Mu Qing thought it made sense, but he still didn't put his foot down. He thought it was a good idea to just kick in the door!

When Jiang Mingxi came to the scene of the incident, all he saw were corpses on the ground. The perpetrator had long since disappeared. He immediately frowned, as if he had thought of something, and rushed back immediately.

Returning to the room where Hua Chengrui was changing bodies, what he saw was Mu Qing's raised feet.

Jiang Mingxi angrily shouted: "Stop!" This is the key moment, Hua Chengrui's body change cannot tolerate any mistakes!

Mu Yi put down his feet and said, "Is he talking about me? But my hands didn't move. What I moved was my feet."

Wan Xiangxiang didn't react much when he saw the person coming. He took Mu Qing's head into his arms and rubbed it hard! Anyway, if you want to open this door, you won't be able to open it for a while. The materials on it are at least saint-level materials. ---Jiang Mingxi was a little dissatisfied when he saw that these two people did not take him seriously. He was used to being a superior, how could he allow these two juniors to despise him? He immediately activated the power of a saint-level superpower.

The surrounding superpowers were all out of breath, their faces turned red, and they were sweating. But Guan Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yi were not affected at all.

Wan Xiangxiang was promoted to the Huiyue realm in a place with spiritual energy. How could he be compared to this person who was promoted to the Saint level in the barren star field. At this time, Wan Xiangxiang really felt proud. Thinking about it, they were chased by this man's men before, and now they can come back and fuck their boss! It tastes really good!