Chapter 378 Reunion

Wan Xiangxiang planned to enter the Corridor of Wisdom, which is a channel for people in the City of Wisdom to obtain the Heart of Wisdom. However, his identity did not seem to be suitable for entering the City of Wisdom. People already knew that he came from the City of Courage, so Wan Xiangxiang Another trip out of the city.

Wan Xiangxiang killed a native human outside the city and assumed his identity.

The city of hard work.

"Seize him! Seize the heretic!"

The crowd burst into excitement, and thousands of native humans surrounded a person's retreat!

Mu Qing held the short sword in his hand and swung it several times towards the crowd in the direction of the exit. The people in front of him were chopped into two pieces by the air flow from the short sword! Rays of yellow light rose up and penetrated into Mu Qing's body.

Mu Qing jumped up! Jumped out from the opened road.

He moved towards the doorway he entered.

Someone immediately reacted and shouted: "Close the door quickly! He wants to go out through the door!"

The guard at the door realized and immediately locked the door.

Mu Qing kept walking.

The people chasing behind were talking all over the place.

"Look where you're going!"

"This gate is made of weaving fine iron. You won't be able to escape this time!"

"Quickly block his retreat!"

Mu Qing remained unmoved. He kept swinging the short knife while running, and swung the swords at the door one after another.

Seeing that he was almost at the end, everyone around him slowed down, wary of him turning back to kill.

Unexpectedly, just when Mu Qing was about to hit the door, the door made a crackling sound and broke into several pieces. Mu Qing jumped up from the door and left the place...

City of wisdom.

Wan Xiangxiang was about to enter the Wisdom Corridor and was already waiting in the long queue, following the steps of the people in front.

There was a noisy environment all around, and all kinds of gossip news came out.

"Have you heard? There is a heretic in the city of hard work, and there is a big commotion in the city."

"Is there such a thing? There hasn't been a heresy in these years."

Wan Xiangxiang's eyelids twitched when he heard this, and he had a bad premonition. He pricked up his ears and continued to listen to the conversation between the two people.

"It's been too long, I forgot. I told you how I feel my power has been weakened! It turns out there is a damn heretic!"

"Then the heretic was killed by which strong man in the city of diligence?"

Wan Xiangxiang's heart tightened.

"He's not dead. He fled the city after making a big fuss."

Wan Xiangxiang's breath relaxed again.

"You actually escaped! How come the strong man in the city of hard work can't even keep a heretic!"

"Stop talking. I heard that several strong men surrounding the area have been killed. The heretic broke through the siege and disappeared. At least a thousand of the people who were dispatched died."