Chapter 267 Making Light Armor

It's just that the two elders wanted her to drive a wedge between Mu Qing and the clan leader, but they didn't want her to have a fight with the alchemist!

Yura returned home without thinking about what to do next. ---Among the bruises on her face and body, the effects of Mu Qing's healing elixir had not yet worn off, and all her original injuries were healed.

Yura picked up something on the table, threw it out with one hand, and smashed the mirror.

Without the scars as evidence, she could no longer identify other people casually. She really received a beating in vain this time! How could she not be angry? Five days later, Wan Xiangxiang took the researched Spiritual weapon, prepare for Nan Sheng to try out whether such a spiritual weapon is useful.

Nan Jiang led the two of them to a relatively secluded room at home.

Wan Xiangxiang took out a small disc and handed it to Nan Sheng.

Nan Sheng took over Yuanpan Road. What is this? "

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Input spiritual power to activate it, and it will return to its original appearance."

Nan Jiang input spiritual power into the small disk as Wan Xiangxiang said. The disk grew instantly, and layers of armor spread from the arms to the whole body, leaving only one head exposed.

Nan Jiang looked at the armor that wrapped him somewhat tightly, his eyes lit up, and he said excitedly: "Is this a defensive armor?" The bodies of the long-haired people are fragile, and it would be great if they could be protected.

Wan Liangxiang shook his head: "Of course it's more than that! This is a spiritual weapon I designed based on the characteristics of the long-haired clan. Many of its characteristics are based on the mechas used in our star field. I am It’s named Light Armor.”

Humans first created mechas because they could roam freely in space. Humans used this to resist the star beasts. If the mecha's ability to fly in space is no longer useful, then many complicated functions can be directly deleted.

When the mecha's huge appearance could no longer be its own advantage, Wan Xiangxiang decided to get rid of them all!

All the complex structures of the mecha, including the center of the mecha, are packed into the interior of this light armor.

Wan Xiangxiang installed space devices inside the light armor. This design is somewhat similar to the round and square body structure. Wan Xiangxiang installed many space devices on their bodies, otherwise there would be no way to do it. It can hold a battleship, not to mention that Yuanyuan and Fangfang are not just one battleship, they also have other transformation states. Just like the previous submarine, it was also one of the round and square shapes. ---With the lessons learned from Yuanyuanfangfang, it is feasible to load other structures into the space of light armor.

This light armor has lost many functions and functions, focusing on speed and defense.

While Nanjiang was trying out the light armor Wan Xiangxiang said, Wan Xiangxiang told him about the functions of the light armor.

This light armor wrapped around the body is heavier than ordinary clothes. Use mental power to control the light armor. The light armor can move with your own mental power, thus speeding up your own speed. Nan Jiang tried not to use mental power to control it. He then moved his hands and feet with light armor. Apart from the discomfort in the upper body of the light armor, it did not hinder his actions at all.

After using their mental power to control the light armor, their hand and foot movements actually sped up at least twice as fast. In this way, they no longer had to worry about the enemy's close combat.