Chapter 350 Giant Cocoon

As for the Dream-Eating Spider, I still haven’t seen it come back. -Yuanyuan asked: "Where did it go? Is it lost?"

Wan Liangxiang shook his head and said: "Maybe he found a place to take the dragon blood fruit. Although it seems to be dazed, maybe it is the one with the highest cultivation level among us. That guy is always good at pretending."

After getting the answer, Yuanyuan did not ask any more questions. Wan Xiangxiang was not worried that something would really happen to the Dream-Eating Spider. If his illusion was really woven, Wan Xiangxiang himself might not be able to see through it.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing also found a place to settle down. It was an unowned cave. There was a pool of clear water at the entrance of the cave, which was not a problem at all for drinking water.

After Wan Xiangxiang arranged protective devices outside the cave, the cave entrance was completely hidden, so that the previous situations would not occur.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing each took a dragon blood fruit.

As soon as Wan Xiangxiang ate the dragon blood fruit, he noticed that his body was slightly heated. Within ten minutes, the heat continued to flow upwards, and his whole body felt like it was on fire, and his flesh and blood were burning.

Wan Xiangxiang did not use his spiritual refining ability, fearing that it would affect the effect of the Dragon Blood Fruit, so he simply allowed this strange heat to flow through his body.

Soon, his body felt like it was being roasted in a hot fire, and his face turned red from the suffocation.

Mu Yu looked at Wan Xiangxiang's reaction and scratched his head at a loss.

Wan Xiangxiang looked at Mu Qingfeng's calm expression and couldn't help but ask, "How do you feel after taking the Dragon Blood Fruit?"

Mu Yu didn't know what he meant, so he thought for a moment and said, "Sweet, fragrant and crispy! Delicious!"

Thousands of people are speechless, what does this feel like: "What else?"

Mu Qing thought: "The other thing is that the spiritual power has been improved!"

Wan Xiangxiang is speechless. Is this the gap between people? Soon he no longer wanted to continue chatting with Mu Wai, because the burning pain even burned his mental strength!

His flesh and blood were burned, and the originally well-proportioned muscles shriveled up at an extremely fast speed. However, Wan Xiangxiang did not panic. He could notice that his strength had not decreased. It must have been just the transformation of the body by the Dragon Blood Fruit. .

After spending three days in this complicated and burning torment, the spiritual power contained in the original dragon blood fruit was absorbed by Wan Xiangxiang's shriveled muscles. The body that was just like a skeleton just now began to lose muscle. The earth recovered, and at the same time, Wan Xiangxiang's strength also entered the middle stage of the Return to the Sun realm from the early stage of the Return to the Sun block. -Mu Qing looked at him from the side and asked how he felt? "

Wan Xiangxiang exhaled: "It's not bad. Although there is still a big gap between it and the rumor that it can be promoted to a large realm, I can feel that my physical strength and the ability to gather spiritual energy are much stronger. "

In this rebirth, his mental power was consumed a lot, but it was more condensed than before. This was consumption in the true sense, rather than the previous kind that could be restored after consumption. Assuming that the spirit Power is a cup of water. The usual mental power consumption only consumes the water in the cup, so this time the consumption is a quarter of the water and the cup!