Chapter 345 Working for free

Since Mu Yu has earned 750 million spiritual crystals, he feels that there are not that many spiritual crystals here, so he muttered: "I can get more spiritual crystals than the amount of spiritual crystals dug here even if I make a prescription."

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Seven hundred and fifty million is indeed a lot, but you have to think about it, it was raised by people from several forces, not the work of one person. Next time I want to record it in the hands of those who return to Japan. It’s probably very difficult to get something with more than 100 million spiritual crystals.”

Wan Xiangxiang was digging for spiritual crystals while thinking about how to get the spiritual source from the Bitao Sect's territory. During this period, he would observe the situation of the spiritual source every day. Someone from the Bitao Sect was already digging in that direction. , if they really get this thing, it is not what he wants to see.

The ringing mental power shuttled through the mountain wall, finally stopping near two top-quality spiritual crystals, and then surrounding them to observe the condition of the top-quality spiritual crystals. Unknowingly, I thought of what Mu Qing mentioned, "It would be great if it could be taken out through the air." It would be great if it could really be taken out through the air.

In the next second, one-third of his mental energy was drained! Wan Xiangxiang was startled and came back to his senses instantly! Of the two top-quality spiritual crystals that were originally embedded in the mountain wall, only one remained!

Where did the other top-quality spiritual crystal go? Could he really be able to retrieve things from afar? But where are the things that were taken out? Monk Zhang Er is really confused by the sound! He quickly stood up and looked around. Make sure you don't see any trace of the best spiritual crystal.

He remembered that what he had just thought in his mind was, 'It would be great if I could take it out from the air.' Is this some kind of spell that would make it impossible to achieve it if you recite it? Or can you really make your wishes come true?

Thousands of sounds of spiritual power once again wrapped around a piece of top-quality spiritual crystal, and silently said in my mind, 'Get something from across the air'!

However, the spirit crystal stone did not move at all...

Wan Xiangxiang: "..."

Wan Xiangxiang felt that he was like a mentally retarded person suffering from a chuunibyou disease. How could such a situation exist such as retrieving objects from the air? Could it be that there is something special about me that can directly swallow spiritual crystals? What is the difference between me and ordinary people?

With a flash of inspiration, Wanxiangling's spiritual power was once again placed on the top-grade spiritual crystal. As soon as his mental power was activated, the top-grade spiritual crystal disappeared again just as he thought!

"I found a way!" Wan Xiangxiang shouted excitedly! Fortunately, the sound insulation effect of this mine is very good, and people in other mines cannot hear their conversations here at all.

Mu Yu had long seen Wan Xiangxiang scratching his head and wondering what he was doing. Now that he heard that he had found a way, he stopped and walked over.

"What method did you find?" Mu Yi asked curiously. A confident smile appeared on Wan Xiangxiang's lips, and he took out a top-grade spiritual crystal stone in his hand, which was exactly what he took out from the mountain wall just now!

Mu Qing didn't know why he was holding a top-quality spiritual crystal.

Wan Xiangxiang explained: "I just took this out of the mountain wall."