Chapter 259 Tin Ying Miao

Today I saw much more people in the tribe. Yesterday was a hunting day. Most of the men and women went out. Only some of them were patrolling in the tribe. Bisi took them around. ---Now that I saw the men's hair, I felt a little embarrassed. I didn't know if I should cut my own hair. The standard hair for men here is between 1.4 to 1.5 meters. . He and Mu Qing are a bit too long.

When they came out today, Bisi no longer avoided people like she did yesterday. Instead, she led the two of them out of the tribe's gate in a swaggering way!

Pedestrians passing by looked at them, saluted and then started whispering.

"Who are the two people Bisi is taking with her? I seem to have never seen them before."

"I heard from Yura that Bisi brought back two foreigners yesterday, it seems like these two."

"Are there any foreigners who are so handsome? They are even prettier than Waitu. With the aesthetics of the long-haired tribe, foreigners have always been very ugly in their minds. I didn't expect that there are actually people who are more handsome than the long-haired tribe. people.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power was so strong that it was really embarrassing to hear the long-haired tribesmen praise him behind his back.

After arriving outside, Bisi laughed and said: "Hahaha! You two are great! You have greatly improved my face. I will take you out to see the world!"

Wan Xiangxiang feels that sometimes this little girl is quite sensible, but sometimes she feels that she is just a twelve-year-old girl who should be in the top two!

Bisi took the two of them to familiarize themselves with the surrounding area: "This area is a safe area. To the south is the sea, and to the north is the big forest. On hunting days, people from our tribe will form teams to go deep into the big forest to hunt. However, there are large monster beasts from the Return to Sun Realm in the inner periphery of the great forest, so hunting can only be done in the outer periphery."

Wan Xiangxiang asked directly: "Then what state are you in?"

"Am I not returning to the Star Realm like you?" Bi Si found his question a bit puzzling.

I learned from Bi Si that the division of cultivation levels of people here is different from the division of star realm superpowers. The realm here is divided into three realms. Levels 1 to 12 are collectively called the Returning Star Realm, those above the Holy Level are the Returning Moon Realm, and those above the Saint Level are the Returning Sun Realm.

And Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Yu can only be regarded as the bottom cultivators of this continent, huh! She's not even as good as a little girl. Before she was injured, Bisi was already an eleventh-level superpower, but now her hair is damaged and her cultivation level has dropped a lot. It can barely be regarded as the level of a tenth-level superpower, but there are definitely no tenth-level superpowers in their star field at the age of eleven or twelve. There are many people in their area who still have superpowers at the age of twelve. Haven't even woken up yet.

After understanding the level here, Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but sigh that there are people outside the world, and there is heaven outside the world!

Unexpectedly, the saint-level superpowers who can dominate in their star field are only at the middle level here. Moreover, in their star field, since there is no spiritual energy, it also has a certain suppressive effect on saint-level superpowers, resulting in them being unable to use their abilities normally.

Yuanyuan was still very curious about the situation here, taking pictures here and there with the camera.

Wan Xiangxiang suddenly saw a large patch of tin tassel seedlings in front of him. His eyes suddenly lit up and he asked, "Are all the plants here wild?"