Chapter 310 Entering the Space Channel

After hanging up the communication, Shi Yuan immediately ordered the people below to prepare for Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's spaceship. ---"He agreed!" Mu Qing boasted proudly: "How can there be anything I can't do if I take action!"

Wan Xiangxiang smiled helplessly and said, "You are the most amazing!"

Their spacecraft docked at Jupiter three days later.

Mu Qing took a deep breath and said, "The spiritual energy here is really good!"

"Take it easy!" Wan Xiangxiang was really afraid that Mu Qing would absorb all the spiritual energy on Shengmu Planet if he didn't restrain himself...

It is not easy for Mu Xiuyuan to accumulate such a small amount of spiritual energy!

The person who came to pick them up took them to the bottom of Driftwood City, and Shi Yuan personally came down to pick them up.

At that time, I was a little shocked when I couldn't see through the level of Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's powers. However, he was also a person who was always good at pretending. He quickly calmed down and led the two of them to Driftwood City.

Arriving at Shi Yuan's residence, Mu Qing took out a chip and gave it to Shi Yuan: "I found a new pharmaceutical method, I can show it to you."

Mu Qing felt that this Shi Yuan must be tired of playing with level 12 potions, so he gave him some knowledge of alchemy. Anyway, no one in this star field can catch up with him, even if others covet what he has, they can't beat him!

Shi Yuan was a little shocked. He didn't expect that this was a new way of medicine.

In fact, Mu Qing himself had not even read the knowledge on the chip. Wan Xiangxiang had scanned and burned it into it for him.

Mu Qing took out another medicine furnace: "This is for you! It's used to make elixirs." As he said that, he demonstrated the process of refining elixirs in front of him. After the refining was successful, he took out the elixirs. , this is a pill that improves cultivation. High-level superpowers can improve their cultivation a lot by taking one. Mu Qing asked Shi Yuan to take one to try the effect.

Shi Yuan did not hesitate and took the elixir directly. After taking the elixir, his cultivation level improved a lot. Seeing that he was about to break through the barrier of saint-level superpowers, Shi Yuan suppressed the feeling of promotion. Holy-level superpowers were in this area. The constraints of the Star Realm are too great. It is not a wise choice to advance now. I can only keep compressing my own abilities to make them more condensed.

Mu Qing handed him the medicine furnace where the elixir had been refined: "Take it." Mu Qing had several such medicine furnaces, and if he had the materials, Wan Xiangxiang could also forge some better ones.

Shi Yuan took the medicine pot and bowed to express his gratitude. Mu Qing solemnly said: "From now on, it will be up to you to carry forward the medicine in this star field!"

Shi Yuan bowed and nodded: "Yes!"

Shi Yuan was treating Mu Qing as a master. Of course, Mu Qing would not think so. He just felt that he had thrown away a burden.

In fact, it is not possible to say how much Mu Qing knows about alchemy, but he can refine elixirs based on intuition. At most, he only remembers the names of some ingredients for refining elixirs.

Mu Yu and Wan Xiangxiang greeted Shi Yuan and went out for a walk.

Shi Yuan now just wants to see the contents of the chip quickly, and doesn't have that much thought to worry about what the two of them are going to do.