Chapter 390 The ferocious beast's bait

After Wan Xiangxiang fed Mu Qing a few pills of spiritual liquid, Mu Qing's complexion improved slightly. After a while, Youyou woke up and the first thing he said was: Did I beat that stinky guy to death? "

Wan Xiangxiang pinched his face, this random guy!

"He's not dead! Your strength is too little to give someone a massage!" Wan Xiangxiang said angrily.

Mu Qing's neck shrank: "That guy is so tough! I think that blow of mine was super invincible! I couldn't even kill him! What a pity!" That combined power was enough to kill him. Tortured to death!

Wan Xiangxiang scolded: "I know how powerful you are, but you sent me flying all the way!" When Mu Qing's power leaked out, he immediately sent Wan Xiangxiang flying away.

Mu Qing coughed twice to cover up his embarrassment: "You are very strong, you can fly away a few times without any problem."

Is this a matter of being flushed away? Mu Qing's life would have been lost if he was not careful. Mu Yu was still alive and well at this moment because he relied on his own self-healing ability. Wan Xiangxiang's teeth itched with hatred, and he stretched out his hand on his face again. He pinched it hard and made Mu Qing's face turn red.

Mu Qing looked like a dead pig that was not afraid of being scalded by boiling water. He lay in Wan Xiangxiang's arms and was too lazy to move: "I want to eat a blood-replenishing pill, please feed me one." He opened his mouth and waited for feeding.

Wan Xiangxiang took a blood-replenishing pill and stuffed it into his mouth.

Wan Xiangxiang held Mu Qing in his arms, used his mental power to process the ingredients, and set up a rack to prepare the stew.

After the spiritual power threads that were scattered by the Nine-headed Demon Luan were re-condensed, they became a little more solidified. There were very few things that could cause damage to his mental power, which made it difficult to improve his divine power in disguise. The dispersion of the Nine-Headed Demon Luan actually benefited Wan Xiangxiang's mental power.

Two hours later, Wan Xiangxiang stopped the supernatural fire and said to Mu Qing: "Get up and eat."

Mu Qing glanced sideways at the stew, swallowed secretly, and replied: "I'm not hungry, I don't want to eat." As soon as he finished speaking, his stomach growled.

Only then did Wan Xiangxiang see some clues. He originally thought that Mu Yu was relying on him on purpose. After all, the two of them hadn't gotten along well for a while.

Now that I saw it, I realized that Mu Qing was not too lazy to move at all, but that his body just found it difficult to move!

Wan Xiangxiang said angrily: "Why didn't you tell me earlier! What if there is any hidden danger?" You must know that it is not advisable to hide a disease and avoid treatment!

Mu Yunana said: "Aren't I afraid that you will be angry? Look at you, you are angry now! Sure enough, I have the foresight!"

Wan Xiangxiang was really convinced by his thinking. Even if Mu Qing said that he couldn't move, it would indeed make him unhappy, but concealing the nature of the injury was even worse!

"Next time you have any questions, you must clarify them!" Wan Liangxiang declared.

Mu Qing nodded: "Okay, okay, I understand."

Wan Liangxiang: "..." This is the tone of a scumbag.

Originally, I wanted to solve the matter of the spirit pattern quickly and teleport away from this place of right and wrong, but I didn't expect that the spirit pattern was actually guarded by the nine-headed demon luan.