Chapter 311 Qingyao City

After Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing experienced spinning in the passage for two days, they were finally vomited out by the space passage. ---Their small spaceship was thrown onto a grassy field, and the protective shield on the spacecraft was shattered into two layers. It can be seen that the strength in this space channel is not small.

After Mu Qing and Wan Xiangxiang climbed out of the spacecraft, the spacecraft returned to its round and square appearance.

Mu Qing rubbed his butt and said, "Are we here yet?" The passage was rotating so hard that it hurt his butt. Wan Xiangxiang felt the rich spiritual energy around him and guessed: "We should have arrived." The spiritual energy here is several times richer than the planet where the Long-haired Clan is, which makes Wan Xiangxiang unable to absorb spiritual energy for a long time. The whole body let out a sigh of comfort. After getting the answer, Mu Qing immediately took out the wooden box and said, "Can I open it then?"

Wan Xiangxiang stopped him and said, "We don't know the situation yet! Don't open it yet."

Now it is not certain that they are on the territory of the Wood Clan. Even when the Long-haired Clan was there, there were still fish and human races. Who can guarantee that there are no other races here?

If they took out the Wood Clan's things on other races' territory, who knows whether they would be hacked to death in minutes...

Mu Qing nodded and put the wooden box back.

And in another place on the planet, a pair of dark green eyes suddenly opened.

"Come here!" The owner of these eyes was wearing a white robe, with long dark green hair hanging down his back.

Soon someone heard the order and entered the temple.

The visitor kneeled on the ground respectfully: "What are the high priest's orders?"

From this man's attitude, we can guess the aloof status of this high priest.

The high priest said: "Immediately send people to Nanzhou to look for the members of the Mu tribe, and bring them back to me if they are not found."

"Yes!" The man retreated after receiving the order.

Wan Xiangxiang first observed the surroundings. They were standing on a green lawn with a small lake in front of them. The surrounding trees looked very harmless, but Wan Xiangxiang did not dare to take it lightly.

Looking at the trees surrounding them, he guessed that they were in a small forest.

Seeing how nervous he was, Mu Qing comforted him: "Don't be afraid! These plants don't dare do anything to us. If something happens, I will definitely protect you!"

Yes, Wan Xiangxiang almost forgot, Mu Qing is from the Mu tribe, and he must be very sensitive to the surrounding plants. Wan Xiangxiang praised him: "Yes, you are amazing."

"So-so." Mu Qing had a proud expression on his face. He was trying to look modest, but immediately made Wan Xiangxiang laugh, and hugged him over and rubbed him hard a few times.

Maomao took the lead and jumped out from Mu Qing's body, followed by a group of plants rolling out one after another. Even the most mature and sophisticated soul-burning sycamore tree came out for some air.

Maomao waved Zhiya. It feels so comfortable here. "

The wood attribute spiritual energy here is much richer, and this group of plants are a little ready to move, one by one coming out to absorb the wood attribute spiritual energy.

Mu Qingling fluttered and shook her head a few times: "Normally, no one can help me in a fight, so I just hide away. Now when I encounter something good, they all run out! Isn't it just a little bit of spiritual energy! Look how rare you all are. , It’s really worthless!”