Chapter 347 Escape

Yang Tianyun didn't hurry and took out a blue paper umbrella with strange patterns painted on it. - He opened the umbrella and threw it upwards. The blue paper umbrella that rose into the air spun around. The patterns on the paper jumped out and formed a set of spiritual patterns in the air, forming a protective film.

Under the protective film, the people below were not harmed by the ice at all.

Mu Yu was about to launch the second wave of attacks when a roaring sound came.

Yang Tianyun's expression changed, and he could tell at a glance that something was wrong: "No! It's the Demonic Insect Tribe that's coming!"

Mu Qing stopped and strengthened the defense of the folding house a little more.

"Senior Brother Yang, what should we do next?" the woman in blue asked quickly.

Yang Tianyun thought for a while and said: "Get the exotic treasure first, and then leave here."

But before a few people could step forward to seize the treasure, the Demonic Insects at the other end were already approaching. Dozens of iron-feathered demonic insects collided with the protective cover of their blue paper umbrellas, and the protective cover was a bit shaky.

Yang Tianyun used his spiritual power again to stabilize the spiritual energy umbrella.

Naturally, the attack of the demonic insects was not limited to attacking the group of soul refiners. The protective shield where Mu Qing was located was their main target.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang's advancement has entered the final stage. In order to satisfy the huge appetite of the Origin Heart, Wan Xiangxiang can only desperately absorb spiritual energy. He gathered the spiritual energy controlled by himself and gathered it into the planet.

The Hesitation Planet contained a large amount of spiritual energy under his control, which made Wan Xiangxiang better understand the internal structure of the planet, and even vaguely wanted to control the planet.

Mu Qing did not learn any skills, and all his moves were primitive.

The leader of the Demonic Insects is the Iron Feathered Demonic Insect. After all, the other Demonic Insects use their skill to fight their opponents. Only the Iron Feathered Demonic Insect's strength can cause the greatest damage to the protective shield.

Mu Qing stood guard at the edge, freezing the attacking demonic insects directly, and then used ice attribute force to blast his heart. I learned this trick from Wan Xiangxiang.

Those iron-feathered demon insects were huge, and after being frozen, they formed a protective ice wall of insect corpses around Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing's folding house, adding another layer of defense for them.

As for the people on the other side who are being attacked from both sides, what does that have to do with Mu Qing? Not stepping forward to do a last-ditch attack would be considered a merciful existence.

The power of the protective umbrellas of those people was obviously not as strong as Wan Xiangxiang's protection. The blue paper umbrellas became increasingly dim under the heavy blows of the iron-feathered demonic insects. Several soul refiners were also a little anxious. There were thousands of them. How could a few of the spirit refiners alone be able to withstand these demonic insects?

"Senior Brother Yang. What should we do?" Someone in the team raised doubts.

Yang Yuntian saw that there were too many demonic insects here, and finally decided to retreat temporarily: "Let's retreat first. If we try our best to grab the treasure now, but are finally snatched away by someone coming from behind, we will suffer a big loss! "