Chapter 228 An indescribable taste

Wan Xiangxiang is not very optimistic about this supernatural mecha. There are not many outstanding aspects of this mecha, but this is enough to shock a group of people from the Armor Master Certification Association. The president’s attitude towards Wan Xiangxiang He was even more cautious. Wan Xiangxiang was still an intermediate armor maker before, but now he is on an equal footing with him.

The data of the mecha can barely reach the threshold of the eleventh-level supernatural mecha. Many people are still clamoring for such a super-supernormal mecha.

Wan Xiangxiang sold the mecha to the Armor Master Certification Association in exchange for about two hundred pieces of level 10 materials. Wan Xiangxiang is still very satisfied with this result.

Wan Xiangxiang went back with more than 200 pieces of materials. At this time, he was short of materials!

Mu Qing, who was far away on another planet, found that he was lost.

I've been going back and forth several times...

He followed Major General Wu's words and came to the hinterland of the star beasts. He killed a lot of middle and low-level star beasts, but he didn't see the shadow of the tenth-level star beasts, and he couldn't even feel the presence of the tenth-level strong ones. Mu Qing wondered if Major General Wu was old and had a hard time remembering the place.

Mu Qing complained a little about Major General Wu for causing him to waste so much time on the road.

He changed direction again and walked in another direction. He had confirmed the route this time and had definitely never walked it before.

After driving for more than an hour, Mu Qing suddenly heard the sound of fighting, and Mu Qing was overjoyed! He was worried that no one would guide him. If he fell asleep, someone would give him a pillow! Mu Qing's mecha speeded up and headed in the direction of the fight.

Yi Zeyun did not expect that he would fall into the hands of his followers.

He was fending off three level nine star beasts alone. He didn't know what those people were telling him, but these star beasts showed no sign of chasing those people.

Seeing those people running further and further away, a violent emotion flashed through Yi Zeyun's heart.

Yi Zeyun was suppressed by the Yi family when he was young. He knew that he was alone and could not support himself, so he always stayed in a state of forbearance. Finally, he became the leader of a camp during the entrance examination of Emperor Yao College. With the support of Emperor Yao College, Yi Zeyun Zeyun finally got rid of the shackles of the Yi family.

Everything was developing in a good direction, and he even gained a lot of followers and became the second-ranked leader in his grade.

But now he saw clearly that all this was just an illusion. The group of his so-called followers had actually been secretly bought by the Yi family.

Compared to him, a powerless and still-growing leader, the benefits he received from the Yi family were more impressive.

Yi Zeyun couldn't help but laugh at himself. He thought he could take charge of his own business, but he didn't expect that his every move was always under the eyes of the Yi family.

Yi Zeyun is now just an eighth-level late-level superpower who is about to be promoted. It is really difficult for him to fight against these three ninth-level star beasts by himself. He gets a dangerous idea, he needs to advance! Only if you advance can you have the chance to fight.

Just when Yi Zeyun was about to mobilize his superpowers to hit level nine, an attack came from a distance and pierced the head of a level nine superpower user.