Chapter 296 Nameless Monument

Seeing Jiang Jingnan drink the water, Jiang Jingzhen suddenly burst into tears. --- During this period, he has been carrying that secret, struggling and wandering between Jiang Jingnan's death and his own death.

He was also very conflicted and just hoped that his choice this time was right.

"Jingnan, don't blame me! If you don't die, we will all die. You have nothing to worry about, but we both still have families! There are still many unfinished things!" Jiang Jingtian looked a little wary.

"No wonder! It was all because of him that we became like this. Jingyun and Jinghan died because of him. It was all him..." Jiang Jingzhen became even more excited because he had made these decisions. It's all him!

Jiang Jingnan listened to the two people's words of reproach. Perhaps the toxin had invaded his brain, and his consciousness gradually blurred...

Seeing that Jiang Jingnan's lips began to turn an abnormal purple color, Jiang Jingzhen finally couldn't bear the condemnation in her heart and cried loudly. "Jingnan, don't blame me!" I don't want this either! If there is an afterlife, I will definitely be a cow or a horse for you! "

Jiang Jingnan closed her eyes, her consciousness already drowsy.

He sat there as if asleep.

"Is he dead?" Seeing Jiang Jingnan who seemed to have lost his voice, Jiang Jingtian asked.

Jiang Jingzhen shook his head: "I don't know."

Dots of red light suddenly appeared on the skin of Jiang Jingnan's neck, and the red parts began to spread to the whole body.

Jiang Jingyun and Jiang Jingzhen were both shocked. Jiang Jingtian asked: "What's going on?"

The two of them took a step back in unison, feeling a little nervous about Jiang Jingnan's strange state.

"It's fire..."

The clothes on Jiang Jingnan's body gradually turned into ashes as the fire spots spread.

"What to do? Do you want to put out the fire?" Jiang Jingtian was a little at a loss!

Jiang Jingtian also had no idea.

Just when the two of them were panicking, the fire on Jiang Jingnan suddenly broke out, engulfing the two of them and the entire house, and the surrounding area suddenly turned into a sea of ​​fire.

Jiang Jingnan's body spread strangely, his feet turned into tree roots, and his body gradually extended and grew into a burning tree. The person on the other side of the screen saw the monitor destroyed by the fire.

He suddenly smiled and said: "It should be successful. Prepare the spaceship immediately and let's go take a look."

This fight lasted for two days and two nights.

The already shaky house was shattered by the fire. The walls are pitch black.

Jiang Jingnan's consciousness was wrapped up.

Jiang Jingnan was confused and didn't understand what was happening. Wasn't he supposed to be poisoned and die? Why am I still alive now?

Jiang Jingnan, who had already had a certain death mentality, woke up unsteadily, and his consciousness appeared in this dark and boundless space. Just when he was a little confused, he returned to reality.

Jiang Jingnan felt a little confused when he saw his suddenly higher perspective. He saw that he had already turned into a ten-meter-high tree, and the branches were burning with fire, but he didn't feel any burning pain at all.