Chapter 207 Negotiation

Quan Chengze knew that Mu Qing was not willing to come to Driftwood City alone. Without any reluctance, he searched his medicine storehouse for the medicinal materials he wanted to send to Mu Qing.

I originally planned to have my men sent to Driftwood City, but in the end I decided to go myself.

Mu Qing hung up the message and said angrily: "It seems that everyone who came to participate in the exchange meeting was received in another hotel. Why is no one coming to receive me as a pharmacist like me?"

In fact, Wan Xiangxiang had some premonitions when Mu Qing had a video call with the person on the other end, but now it's just a guess that has been confirmed.

Wan Liangxiang said: "After you agreed to participate in the exchange meeting, what did the organizer of the exchange meeting send you?"

Mu Yu was a little cautious, so he took out the precautions and showed them to Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, this is really no wonder the organizer. The notes pointed out that they should go to the reporting office to report. If the two of them didn't go, of course no one would take them to the hotel...

The next day Quan Chengze took the materials and went downstairs to the hotel where Mu Qing lived. Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing came down. They found a private room in the restaurant and went in, handing over all the medicinal materials.

Mu Yu asked someone to come back tomorrow to get the potion.

Quan Chengze nodded in agreement. It was good to be able to get the potion so quickly.

When Mu Yu returned to the hotel, he took out the round dish and started making potions. He failed to control one potion well, and it seemed that the purity was a little higher.

Mu Yin frowned and said, "I feel like this purity is not right, how about testing it?"

Wan Xiangxiang took out the purity testing instrument, put a drop of medicine on it, and it showed 99X purity: "There are too many generations of purity, do you want to make it again?"

Mu Yu said: "It's almost done. I'm too lazy to make any more potions. That's it."

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless at the explanation. What do you mean, almost the same? Isn't this generation really about the same?

After making the potion, Mu Qing contacted Jiang Jingnan. It was learned that a group of people who were going to attend the exchange meeting were all staying in the same hotel, and someone would notify them when the exchange meeting started.

Mu Yu asked: "Then should we live there too? We won't be excluded by then, right?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "That's not possible, but it's okay to live there. The president should be one of the organizers of the exchange meeting. You can ask him to make arrangements for us when you hand over the potion tomorrow."

Mu Yu nodded, and Quan Chengze came to get the potion the next day. As soon as Wan Xiangxiang told Mu Yi about it, Quan Chengze immediately agreed.

The two of them were brought together with their robots to the hotel where they were gathering. Quan Chengze had just gotten the potion and wanted to go back and give it to his great-grandson. However, he still endured the urgency in his heart and gave the two people what they asked for first. done. Mu Qing's room was originally prepared here, but no one had ever lived in it. Mu Qing had said that two people would come over, and two rooms were prepared.