Chapter 309: Capturing the salivary bug

Since Chen Fuyi said that if he needed any help, just ask, Wan Xiangxiang was no longer polite to him, and directly asked for the planet moving star field map of this galaxy, recording hundreds of planets here. .

Then calculate the remaining planet junction points by moving the star field map.

What is gratifying is that this time, Wan Xiangxiang has indeed found enough planets with nine intertwined stars, but Wan Xiangxiang still needs to go to these planets to explore and confirm whether they are these planets.

The two were preparing to say goodbye to Chen Boyi and others.

Four people greeted them.

Chen Loumeng and Chen Boyi could be recognized by Wan Xiangxiang, but who were the two men next to them?

Wan Xiangxiang took a breath, pointed at the older man and said, "Are you Wu Hanyong?"

Seeing his intense reaction, Wu Hanyong laughed twice and said, "What's wrong? It's just a shave. There's no need for such a big reaction, right?" As he spoke, he touched his beardless face.

Wu Hanyong shaved his beard cleanly, changing his previous tramp appearance, and his face really looked like a young boy! Very handsome!

It seems that Chen Boyi doesn't have unique preferences, and Wu Hanyong is still very good-looking.

Wan Xiangxiang pointed to Yi Nian next to him, who looked very similar to Chen Lou Meng, nodded in appreciation and said, "Wu Zhiyu? Not bad, I finally washed away the dark circles under your eyes."

Wu Zhiyu looked up at the sky sadly at a 45-degree angle. At first, when he heard his father say that his other father was Star Thief Wang Chen Boyi, his jaw almost dropped!

You must know that he followed Wu Hanyong but was so poor that he didn't eat meat for almost half a month! Suddenly one day his father told him: Your other father is the richest star thief in these galaxies!

Why didn't he react? Strip naked and run naked three times outside to express your excitement?

And then spend all your savings on a new hairstyle?

When he saw his father for the first time, Wu Zhiyu was excited because his father didn't look like a bandit like his father, but instead looked like a very well-educated child of aristocratic family! That temperament! That look! I definitely inherited this from my father!

When Wu Zhiyu was still imagining how many crystal coins his father would give him to get a high-end new look, his father forced his head to be shaved off!

His tears washed away his smoky makeup!

Then Chen Fuyi saw the darkness on his face and immediately had his face washed again and again! It's almost like a layer of skin has been rubbed off! After doing this, Chen Boyi forced a smile and said that this makes him look like my son. ---The nutritionist calls me over! "After using it for a few days, Wu Zhiyu gained thirty pounds!

Mu Qing glanced at Wu Zhiyu and said, "You finally no longer look like a refugee. You look like a human being now."

Wu Zhiyu..." When did he lose his human appearance?

After bidding farewell to the family for the time being, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing searched for traces of spiritual patterns in the galaxy.

Two months later, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing completed collecting the spirit patterns on the remaining planets. Piece together these nine incomplete spiritual patterns, and deduce its function in your mind.

Wan Xiangxiang exclaimed, "This complete spiritual pattern does not seem to open a space channel." "

"Then did we find the wrong one?" Mu Qing was a little frustrated. It took so long, but it was not their target! It felt like all the food he had eaten was in vain.