Chapter 321: It is not a sneer to inspire the spirit pattern flames.

He directly handed the evidence to Cui Xingwen and said: "This is the spirit pattern sold at their stall. Not only is the price twice as high, but it cannot be activated."

Cui Xingwen took the spirit pattern scroll and then picked up the Tianlei spirit pattern on Wan Xiangxiang's stall for comparison. The two spirit patterns were indeed the same, with almost no deviation.

Huo Yanfei saw Cui Xingwen's impatience and explained the matter: "Not to mention the spirit patterns on their stall, the price is twice as expensive as those elsewhere."

Mu Qing muttered: "I just bought a spiritual pattern, so I have the nerve to yell about it, Iron Rooster!"

Someone around them laughed. To be honest, it was a bit exaggerated to call the law enforcement team for the spiritual scroll in this chapter. Seeing that her side was being laughed at, Huo Shuang'er suddenly got a little angry: "You guys are buying fakes! No one is allowed to tell you!"

Huo Yanfei didn't pay too much attention to the comments of the people around him and continued: "Their spirit patterns are different from our usual spirit patterns. Regardless of whether this is an improved spirit pattern, they have not informed the seller. Also, since The spirit pattern they bought at the stall cannot be activated! It's just that it can't be activated, and they are not willing to compensate^" Cui Xingwen's dissatisfied eyes turned to Wan Xiangxiang. If this person just compensates obediently, nothing will happen to them. ?

Wan Xiangxiang is so unjust! How can he afford to pay for thousands of contribution points? Besides, it's not his fault!

Cui Xingwen tried to activate the spirit pattern, but he really failed to activate it. He turned to Wan Xiangxiang Mu Qing and said: "This is indeed impossible to activate. What do you say? The source of this spiritual pattern scroll did come from you. .”

Huo Yanfei's intention is naturally not to ask for a small amount of compensation from Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing. He just wants Wan Xiangxiang and their reputations to be ruined. From now on, they will be labeled as dishonest in Mu Lin. The day passed in the palace.

Wan Xiangxiang had already made a plan in his mind, but he still needed to collect enough evidence. He said to Cui Xingwen: "I suspect that this may not be from our stall. Can I check it?"

Cui Xingwen said: "Yes, you can, but you can't destroy the evidence."

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and took the spirit pattern to check.

Huo Yanfei felt that Wan Xiangxiang, a weapon refiner, would definitely not be able to tell any clues, so he let him take a look.

Shen Manyu activated all twenty Heavenly Thunder Spirit Pattern scrolls to fight against the Yin Qi in her body. After the last Heavenly Thunder Spirit Pattern scroll was consumed, she opened her eyes!

"Senior Sister Shen! How are you?" 7jc Qiuhua saw that Shen Manyu, who had practiced for a day and a night, finally used up all twenty spirit patterns, and couldn't wait to ask about the situation*

The gloom in Shen Manyu's brows faded, and she was very satisfied with the result this time. Although her hidden dangers could not be eradicated, she has suppressed these negative energies so far that she will not come out to increase her presence for a while. Got it!

She still needs more Heavenly Thunder Talismans! Immediately I wanted to drag my junior sister Shui Qiuhua out. Where did you buy these spiritual patterns? Take me quickly and sell the rest! "

7jc Qiuhua looked at his blackened sleeves and reminded him tactfully: "Senior sister, you are going to wear clothes like this. It was only then that Shen Manyu noticed that there were some tatters on his body. His white skin was in these clothes. It is looming under the cover, making people daydream.