Chapter 368 Testing and Conclusion

Mu Qing could feel the vibration in the surrounding air as he stretched out his palm. He was very satisfied with this ability, but it was a pity that Wan Xiang was not here, otherwise he could show off his new skills.

That evening, Mu Qing and Ning Xia met the luxurious carriage again.

At this time, some people on the carriage had already got out of the carriage and set up a fire here.

There is a creek nearby, which is a good water source. These people seem to plan to spend the night here.

Mu Qing was a little confused when he saw those people setting up camp here with great fanfare.

"Those creatures are likely to appear here, but these people don't seem to be afraid at all. Are those creatures really hard to see? Or do they have no desire to eat these native humans at all?" This time It was Mu Qing who asked Ningxia.

Ning Xia said: "Maybe they have something to rely on, but the possibility you mentioned is also very high. Maybe the beasts think that these people don't even have blood on them, so they don't taste good enough!"

Mu Qing looked at the people in front of him and felt a little excited. If he could catch someone and try it in front of those strange creatures, he would know if they liked to eat them.

Although he can kill those strange creatures, if there are too many, it will be a waste of time to kill them. They have to rush to the city of hard work. How can there be so much time wasted on dealing with wild beasts? If there is a way It would be best to avoid these creatures.

Ning Xia suggested: "Actually, we can try it out."

"How to test?" Mu Qing asked.

Ning Xia said: "We will camp here tonight, and we will roast a beast later. If those people don't react much, it proves that this creature is most likely something they all know, and it is common."

Mu Qing said: What if they react? "

"Then it depends on their reaction. If their reaction is to ask us what kind of beast this is, it means that they don't know what it is. It is a creature that even local humans don't know. It is definitely not a normal creature. La!" Ningxia spread her hands.

Mu Qing thought deeply: "What you said makes sense, but what if these people know this kind of creature, and this creature is also a protected animal in this world?" Some endangered creatures will still be protected by humans. Ningxia said with a bad smile: "Aren't you here? If they dare to do anything else, just kill them all. Now that we have come to this small world, sooner or later we will have to fight with the local humans here Those who are at war will still have to fight to the death. You won’t dare to attack just because these people haven’t done anything to you, right?”

Mu Qing glanced at him and said, "Could it be that you wanted to use my hand to get revenge for being fed dust just now?"

"How is that possible! How could a generous person like me do such a petty thing!" Xia Ning expressed disapproval of Mu Yu's guess.

"Let me believe you for once." Mu Qing took out a creature and put it on his shoulder. "First find a place to make a fire.

Mu Yu strode towards the direction where the group of people were stationed. Not far behind the group was the creek. He carried the creature and passed by the other party's camp in a swagger.

These people saw it but didn't say anything.

Mu Qing couldn't help but wonder, are these really common wild beasts here? None of these people seemed surprised. Mu Yu came to the river to clean the animal carcasses, but his ears were paying attention to the conversations of those people.