Chapter 352 Staggered

The dream-eating spider spit out a piece of silk and approached one person and one demonic insect. Its eyes were fixed on the marrow-eating demonic insect.

The humanoid demonic insect was flustered by the way it looked at the food, and tried to interfere with it with its mental power.

His childish way of using mental power had no effect on the Dream-Eating Spider. However, You Zimo couldn't bear the stimulation of this mental power and blood flowed from his mouth and nose.

The dream-eating spider spits out a lot of spider silk in all directions, frantically collecting the opponent's mental power*

Seeing that his mental power was completely ineffective, the humanoid demon insect also knew that he had met an opponent, and immediately thought of escaping. The Dream-Eating Spider did not intend to let him escape just like that, and threw out the dreams it had woven one by one. , the humanoid demonic insect was hit by a dream, and its expression immediately became sluggish.

The Dream-Eating Spider didn't delay at all, and directly shot out a spider silk, piercing the humanoid demon insect's eyebrows and pulling out a bead from it. The humanoid demon insect's eyes completely dimmed.

While the humanoid demonic insect had just died, the Dream-Eating Spider hurriedly ran over and spit out spider silk to collect all the spiritual power of the blood-coagulation realm powerhouse that was about to dissipate. This was enough for it to eat a full meal.

You Zimo was a little stunned. Only half a minute passed from the beginning to the end.

Half a minute ago, he was almost killed by the Demonic Insects. Unexpectedly, half a minute later, the Demonic Insects who could cut him into pieces would be lying on the ground with a hole in his forehead, already dead.

He originally thought that this humanoid demonic insect might be their strongest opponent this time, and it would definitely require several forces to join forces to kill it. He did not expect that the humanoid demonic insect that he regarded as a powerful enemy would actually be killed in front of him. This inconspicuous little spider was killed in one blow.

Thinking of this, You Zimo couldn't help but stand up on his hair. The fact that the opponent could easily kill the humanoid demonic insect was enough to prove that its strength was not below the blood coagulation realm!

He still doesn't know what the spider's plan is now. Will it kill him directly like it killed the humanoid demon insect?

Seeing that this human was sweating with fear, the Dream-Eating Spider observed it with great interest, and even deliberately spit out a piece of spider silk and shot it past his head.

"Ah!" You Zimo was so frightened that he fell backwards! The Dream-Eating Spider laughed and fell to the ground rolling around, making a "Q-" sound!

These human beings are really cowards. The Dream-Eater Spider secretly feels happy, feeling that this human being is really wise.

You Zimo gasped for air and couldn't even resist at all. Fortunately, the spider didn't mean to kill him.

After the Dream Eater had laughed enough, he stood up straight and slowly approached You Zimo.

You Zimo felt that his body could not move at all, and he realized the power of this spider more personally. A lot of information about monsters flashed through his mind, but none of them could compete with the spider in front of him. Gotta get the number.

The Dream-Eating Spider is very satisfied with how scared humans are! It crawled from the ground to his body, and then climbed to the top of his head, lying there and not moving.