Chapter 288 Greetings

Seeing his son in a daze, Li Xunyang hated the iron and said: "Tsk! Why are you dazed? I asked if the two twelfth-level pharmacists and armor-makers who were said to live in the Lu family were the same. Your friend!”

Li Xing nodded and said, "Yes, their names are Zhang Dazhu and Li Tieniu."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that they were level 12 pharmacists and armor makers?" Li Xunyang complained.

Li Xing said innocently: "Didn't I tell you earlier? You can't do it yourself!"

"..." It seems that there is such a thing, Li Xunyang coughed twice: "I don't believe it, then won't you say it a few more times? If you say it a few more times, won't I believe it?"

"But I've said it more than once!" Li Xing said, scratching his head.

"No more nonsense, let's quickly prepare some generous gifts and pay a visit!" Li Xunyang left in a hurry. This son was really raised in vain, and there was no step for him to step down!

Li Xing stopped him and said, "No need to go, they left Qixing this morning."

"What! Why did they leave so quickly?" Li Xunyang really regretted it. If he had known that his son said that these two people were a twelfth-level armor maker and a twelfth-level pharmacist, he would have made snacks. ! Now even if I post it, people may not pay attention to him anymore.

Soon someone revealed some information. Those two masters had sold a lot of level 12 potions to the Lu family!

After hearing the news, Li Xunyang regretted it even more!

While Li Xunyang was beating his chest and shouting regret, Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing had already arrived at the Emperor Star in a spaceship.

Mu Yi asked: "Where are we going? Going home?"

Before leaving, their house was protected with a protective shield developed by Wanxiangxiang. Under normal circumstances, no one can enter their house.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "No rush, let's stay in the hotel first."

The situation is still unclear, and Wan Xiangxiang has no intention of revealing his and Mu Qing's identities.

Both of them wore the badges of armorers and pharmacists, and then they walked into Diyao's most luxurious hotel and checked in. Soon someone got the news about the two of them.

Although Qixing is not as good as God's Star, it is still a second-level planet. News on that planet can still spread quickly. Soon the news about Zhang Dazhu and Li Tieniu spread among the upper levels of Di Yao. , many people plan to come and visit.

Now that Di Yao has basically disappeared from the Mo family and Liu family, the territory that originally belonged to these two families will naturally be snatched and divided up by other forces.

Some time ago, the Gao family and the Wan family were in the stage of civil war, and I don't know if the family has been affected. If he and Mu Qing join the Wan family, will it bring help to the Wan family or bring disaster?

Let's wait and see how the situation develops. The two of them came to the Emperor Star with such a big fanfare. I believe that many forces will come to offer olive branches. If Wanjia also comes to participate, he will take the opportunity to understand the situation.

Although Wan Xiangxiang has thought about contacting Wanli or Gao Qi through the Star Network, accidents cannot be ruled out. Since Wan Xiangxiang can spy on other people's information through the Star Network, how can we ensure that no other capable people and strangers can do it? Can you have certain control over the Star Network? On the first day Wan Xiangxiang moved in, he received a lot of invitations. These people probably just wanted to test the waters and see what ideas he had and how capable he was?