Chapter 367 New Power

Ning Xia, who was beside the carriage, also saw the situation on Mu Qing's side. He was a little nervous and was hesitating whether to step forward to help when he felt a line of sight locked on him.

Ning Xia became vigilant, immediately clenched the weapon in his hand, and jumped out of the carriage. He had to ensure the safety of the horse.

A fierce battle began on Mu Qing's side. He deftly dodged the attacking claws and saw teeth, and chopped off the head of a creature with a sharp and precise movement. The decapitated creature fell to the ground and twitched on the spot. After a few moments there was no sound.

Mu Qing kept moving and quickly chopped off the head of another creature. Blood spurted out on his face. Mu Qing subconsciously stretched out his tongue and licked it, and a sweet smell spread in his mouth. .

After drinking this bit of blood, Mu Qing miraculously felt that his body had become lighter and his strength had increased! He grabbed the beheaded creature with one hand, put his mouth to the artery in the neck and began to drink the gurgling blood. Seeing this, the other creatures roared and accelerated their attacks.

Mu Qing held the beast corpse in his arms and dodged these creatures. He kept moving his mouth until he sucked all the blood of the creature. Mu Qing threw away the creature in his hand and picked up the other one that had just been killed. , until the blood of these two creatures is drunk dry.

Only then did he feel the power slightly. Although other things were not obvious, his strength had indeed increased. There might be some hidden effect, but Mu Qing himself had not figured it out yet.

Mu Qing directly killed several strange creatures that attacked and drank the blood.

Seeing that there was no other danger, he returned to the carriage with bloodstains all over his body. At this time, Ningxia was holding a long stick to resist the two creatures, preventing them from getting close to the horse. The horse was probably frightened and kept pulling. Holding the reins and trying to escape.

It was a bit difficult for Ningxia to deal with the two beasts. After all, their spirit refiners usually relied on spiritual power as a means of attack. Now that they were out of the range of spiritual power, Ningxia would be hard-pressed to resist these powers no matter how skilled they were. Their speed and physique were beyond "ordinary" "Creatures of beastly proportions.

Mu Qing returned to the carriage and chopped off the head of one of the creatures with a single blow. Then he went to deal with another Ningxia. He suddenly lost his opponent and was a little confused. The creature he tried his best to resist was actually killed by Mu Qing with one blow. Cut off the head.

At this time, Mu Yu had already killed another creature and was holding that creature and drinking its blood. Ning Xia swallowed her saliva and praised: "Mu Yu! I didn't expect you to be so fierce!"

Mu Yu raised his eyelids and glanced at him, but he didn't stop drinking the animal blood in his mouth.

Ning Xia looked at Mu Qing and looked at Mu Qing drinking blood with trepidation: "Isn't it fishy? Why do I think you are still drinking it with gusto?"

Mu Yu stopped drinking blood, wiped the blood on his mouth with the back of his hand, pointed at the other creature and said, "I think you can try it. After drinking it, your body will be full of strength."

Ning Xia swallowed again. Thinking of Mu Qing's brave appearance just now, he was a little moved. So he followed Mu Qing's example and picked up the beast corpse and took a sip of blood. The warm taste made Ning Xia's scalp numb. . Mu Yu asked: "Do you feel that your body is full of power?"