Chapter 373 Looking for Hardworking Heart

Mu Yu felt a little guilty when he saw Ning Xia's embarrassed appearance and said, "It's okay, it's okay! The smell will fade away soon."

Ning Xia's face turned pale and she glanced at Mu Qing with resentment.

Mu Yu rolled his eyes a few times and said harshly: "Hey! What a young man, this little scene will make you vomit! You have to learn from me! You see, nothing happens to me!"

Just as Ning Xia was about to open his mouth to say something, the extremely strong smell penetrated into his mouth and nose, stimulating him to death! One couldn't help but vomited all over the floor again.

Although Mu Qing doesn't like the smell, he has a strong tolerance and won't vomit like Ning Xia. Otherwise, if his opponent uses such a method to deal with him, wouldn't he be captured without mercy?

Instead of gradually fading away, the rancid smell in the air was brewing in the air and getting stronger!

Ningxia's breath was dying and she said: "Quick! Get out of here! I'm going to suffocate!" As he said this, he was about to retreat. Mu Yu took his hand and said, "Wait!"

Ning Xia's eyes widened and she said, "Don't you think this smell suits your taste? Do you want to stay and smell it for a while? Leave quickly! Brother! I'm begging you!" Even if you are used to big scenes, He also had to admire Mu Qing! How could Mian Sui remain calm despite such a stench?

Mu Yu pulled him, motionless as a mountain: "I may have found the heart of hard work!" As he said this, he pointed to another smaller flower bud not far from the flower bud that just sprayed thick slurry.

Mu Yu said seriously: "Look at the surrounding plants that were withered by the thick slurry. Only that one is fine. It must be that one!" There is reason and evidence, and Ningxia cannot refute it!

Ningxia had no choice but to hold back the pain of suffocation and believe in Mu Qing for the time being!

Mu Yu approached the flower bud, took out the stick, and tried to open the smaller flower bud. The flower bud that had just been opened a small opening twisted wildly a few times, and suddenly moved towards "Tutu tutu tug" "Throwing wooden thorns around the ground!

"Quickly, run quickly! This wood thorn seems to be poisonous!" Ningxia just wanted to curse! There is no way to avoid this overwhelming wooden thorn! He was also stunned on the spot for a moment!

Mu Qing stepped forward, held the dagger and danced wildly. As the dagger danced, streams of air formed in the air. The airflow he created disrupted the direction of the wooden thorns spraying from all directions. The wooden thorns changed directions along with the airflow, and Mu Qing and Ningxia's position became a safe zone.

After a round of wooden thorn attacks, Mu Qing stopped what he was doing and said calmly: "This bud doesn't seem to be one either!"

■百u "Ding Min: The two of them searched in the woods for another two days.

"This time it must be hard work!" Mu Qing said confidently.

Ning Xia no longer wanted to speak, and said with a broken face: "You said the same thing the day before yesterday, yesterday, and more than an hour ago."

However, Mu Qing has at least opened five or more buds! No one is truly hard-working.

Not only that, Mu Qing seems to have special skills! Every time you pick the buds, something strange will spurt out! One time the stuff that came out was similar to loose poop! The color and taste are very similar! This is simply intolerable!

Ningxia already hates the phrase 'this time it must be hard work'! He swore that he would never believe Mu Qing's words again!

"It's different this time, I can feel it! The aura in this bud is different from the varieties I encountered before! This time it must be true!" Mu Qing vowed.