Chapter 290 Breaking Inside

At the same time, in another place, Hua Chengrui seemed to feel something, and a trace of bright red blood overflowed from the corner of his mouth. ---"Chengrui, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?" Jiang Mingxi hurriedly stepped forward to check.

Hua Chengrui was slightly angry. Who was sabotaging his plan?

"The seeds I planted in the old man of the Gao family are gone. Let the Liu family and the Mo family contribute a few more family members. The seeds are not enough.

Jiang Mingxi hurriedly dealt with this matter.

The Liu family and the Mo family didn't look too good after receiving the news. Now they don't have any illegitimate children. Even if they do, they can't get them. If they need wood-type superpowers, they can only get them from their own family's children. When they escaped from the Emperor Star, they took away all the younger and more important disciples. Now asking them to send these people out is undoubtedly something that people can't bear to part with.

It's just that they have already boarded the ship, and now it is impossible to get off the ship.

So Liu Han and Liu Han didn't look too good when they left.

It is unrealistic to just get wood-type superpowers from here. Jiang Mingxi ordered: "Take some people out to capture wood-type superpowers. The higher the level, the better."

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing traveled to a few more planets and cleared away all the dendrobium smoke on the planets.

Mu Qing sighed: "What a pity. If only I could eat those living things."

Wan Xiangxiang touched his head: "Anyway, improving your cultivation level is not necessarily a good thing now. It's better not to improve it. Let's leave this to the planet to restore its own vitality."

The two of them didn't know that their actions made someone in the fortress vomit blood.

"Chengrui! How could this happen?" Jiang Mingxi said in panic.

Hua Chengrui wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth: "There are people on various planets processing my dendrobium smoke. Let's go find some wood-type superpowers nearby. I need more wood-type superpowers."

Hua Chengrui's body cannot directly absorb too much energy. These energy sources are too violent and his body cannot bear it at all. He needs to rely on the vitality absorbed by the dendrite smoke to feed himself back, otherwise he would have long ago destroyed those wood-type superpowers. Sucked into mummy.

Now someone has pulled out the tube through which he draws nutrients.

"Will this attract the attention of Di Yao's group?" Jiang Mingxi was still a little worried.

Hua Chengrui said: "Is the child's superpower already at level 12?"

"Well, his powers have been locked up."

"When I succeed, those saint-level superpowers outside will be nothing. By then we will be able to build our own kingdom in this area." Hua Chengrui painted a bright prospect for him.

Jiang Mingxi also knew how powerful Hua Chengrui was in his heyday: "I'll do it right away."

Wan Xiangxiang received news from Wan Hong during the process of clearing the dendrobium smoke.

"In this area, wood-type superpowers have disappeared on several nearby planets. The missing people are all wood-type superpowers aged 20-50. I suspect there is something wrong with this galaxy. According to information provided by intelligence personnel , some time before Jiang Mingxi took people away, people from the Liu family and the Mo family took back a lot of illegitimate children from outside, all of them were wood-type superpowers."