Chapter 276 Leaving the Territory

Mu Qing took out a bag of dried meat and started eating.

The queen ant sent a sound wave, trying to call back the blocked red hurricane ants to help. The entrance to the ant nest was blocked, and the red hurricane ants outside tore apart layers of spider webs. The dream-eating spider kept stopping. Plus, I didn’t stop for a moment, looking at the two human beings enjoying themselves, I was really pissed off!

Not to mention the Dream-Eating Spider, even Nan Jiang was speechless when he saw these two people.

Although the queen ant is in the Return to the Sun Realm, her mental strength and wing abilities are suppressed by the prohibition of this place, and her strength cannot be fully utilized. Naturally, she is no match for the two long-haired tribesmen in the Return to the Sun Realm, and she is quickly defeated. Come down.

The hair entangled with the queen ant took the opportunity to open its space capsule, and then cut off her head.

The queen ant did not die immediately after her head was cut off. Her anger surged and she wanted to drag these people to hell.

Nan Jiang said anxiously: "Open the protective shield! It's going to self-destruct!"

Mu Yu was a little in a hurry. He stretched out a few tree roots and penetrated the incision of the queen ant to deliver the venom, and then...

The queen ant was poisoned to death.

Nan Jiang held up the protective shield for a long time and saw no explosion. Looking at the head of the Queen Ant that had not moved for a long time, he wondered: "What's going on?"

Mu Qing patted his chest and said proudly: "I poisoned it to death."

Nan Jiang doesn’t believe it, this is the queen ant returning to the Japanese realm! Even if it is a queen who has lost her head, her poison resistance is not comparable to that of ordinary hurricane red ants. Will she be poisoned by an imp who has returned to the star realm? He wouldn't believe it even if he killed the queen ant!

The clan elder immediately walked over, picked up the head of the queen ant, and confirmed that the queen was dead. Then he looked at the cut wound of the queen. The flesh was black, which was indeed a sign of poisoning.

He hurriedly pulled over the Nanjiang Dao clan leader who was about to speak big words. He seemed to have been poisoned to death. "

Nan Jiang grabbed the ant's head and saw that it was really poisoned...

Nan Jiang coughed twice to cover up his embarrassment and said: "Master Tieniu Alchemy is so young but he is so capable! I admire him!" ability. "

After Mu Yi finished speaking, he went over and snatched the queen's head away. If he had taken back the venom later, the meat would have been poisoned!

Seeing the poison that Mu Qing had absorbed back, Nan Jiang couldn't even believe it this time. This fact was right in front of him.

Fortunately, he had thought that Tieniu liked to brag too much before, but fortunately he was concerned about Tieniu's identity as alchemist and did not say this out loud, otherwise he would have been embarrassed.

The Dream-Eating Spider looked at those people going back and forth, rolled its eyes a few times, and let out a dissatisfied "squeak". It could hardly hold on anymore! Won't these people take a look at the current situation?

Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly collected the loot. There were so many things that fell out of the queen ant's space capsule. He kept them all temporarily and divided them up after he got out!

Without the queen, the remaining hurricane red ants have nothing to fear. No more newborns will appear, and the group will slowly shrink. ---Wan Xiangxiang caught the Dream-Eating Spider back, and everyone left in Mumu again.