Chapter 356 Conversation with the Thousand-faced Tree

The Human Face Tree explained the relationship between the positive and negative poles of aura: "The positive pole of aura is used for fighting, and the negative pole determines the strength of vitality. We, the Wood Clan, all need both positive and negative poles of spiritual power to survive, and the negative pole of aura is divided into three categories: Nature and recessiveness. The Wood clansmen and spiritual species that can grow successfully and not die prematurely all contain a certain amount of recessive negative spiritual power in their bodies."

The human-faced tree explained while absorbing the aura group, and hundreds of faces blushed: "The hidden negative spiritual power can only be used by itself and cannot be transferred to other plants. If there is a plant's negative spiritual power, If the power is too little, it will be difficult to generate a spiritual seed, and even if it becomes a spiritual seed, it will be easy to die young."

"Can the manifest negative spiritual energy be transferred to others?" Mu Qing found a stone to sit on, and did not forget to pull Wan Xiangxiang to sit down with him.

"That's right, you are an adult with dominant negative spiritual energy. Those Wood tribesmen and spiritual species with little negative spiritual energy in their bodies must rely on the Wood tribe with dominant negative spiritual energy to deliver spiritual energy in order to grow better." Mianshu said with emotion, "But there are not many people who have as much negative spiritual energy as you. Over the past thousands of years, there have been too few Wood people who have been found to have hidden spiritual energy. Almost all of them are supported by the older generation of Wood people." The entire Wood tribe is multiplying^" Mu Yi asked: "Why have the Wood tribe's dominant negative aura decreased over the past few thousand years?"

"I don't know about this! After all, I am just a spiritual species that is difficult to transform, and the inheritance is not comprehensive." The hundreds of heads of the human-faced tree shook like rattles.

Mu Qing was dazzled by the sight of so many shaking heads, so he simply changed the topic and asked, "What is spiritual seed?" He vaguely heard the old man from Bitao Pavilion saying the word spiritual seed.

The human-faced tree shook its leaves. "Spiritual seeds are spiritual plants that have become intelligent and have basic thinking and communication skills. There are many spiritual species in this forest, and some have been taken away by the Wood Clan and have grown up with me." The older one, Luoluo, was picked up by the Mu clan."

"Then why are you still here? Didn't they take you with them when they picked up other spiritual species?" Mu Qing was confused.

Speaking of this, the Human-Faced Tree was a little sad, with hundreds of faces showing expressions of whether to cry or not: "My race is the Thousand-Faced Tree. They said that it is too difficult for the Thousand-Faced Tree to transform, and they also think that the Thousand-Faced Tree It looks so weird, it will scare others when you take it home. It’s really unreasonable! Obviously our Thousand-Faced Tree clan is the most similar to humans, but look at my face, don’t you think I look like it?”

As he spoke, the human-faced tree stretched out a few heads in front of them. -Wan Xiangxiang's scalp felt numb at the sight of the heads that suddenly came over, and he tried his best to resist the urge to punch them. Fortunately, although he has received the mental power wave frequency, he does not understand the meaning of it, otherwise he will definitely be sprayed to death by Wan Xiangxiang's mouthful of water! Looking like this can be called the most similar to humans?

"Thousand-faced tree? But I don't think you have a thousand faces." Mu Qing also helped count.

"That must be because I haven't eaten enough people. When I eat a thousand humans, it will definitely be enough." The Thousand-Faced Tree said carelessly, completely unaware of the cruel meaning of its words.