Chapter 303 "Poor" Star Thieves Group

Rainbow Mao pouted and said: How could a grown man like you give birth to a son as big as me? Those were all born from my mother. ---" The bearded man snorted coldly: "I fed you shit and piss, and you still think about your mother whom you haven't seen for more than twenty years? "

Rainbow Mao thought of his father's great achievements, and his tone softened, comforting him and saying, "Dad!" Don't feel bad about that broken battleship! Isn’t this a fat sheep? When we rob this spaceship, we will definitely be able to make back our losses! Are you still worried that you won’t have barbecued pork to eat? "

Seeing the certainty of his son's words, Legbeard became furious: "What do you know? We are robbing wealth but not life! This spaceship is so small, what good things can it have! Even if we rob it all, it won't be enough." I repair battleships!"

Thinking of the barbecued pork Luo Cong Hu must have swallowed my saliva. I feel like I haven’t eaten anything meaty recently!

"Connect me to the communication system of that spacecraft." The bearded man ordered to another man at the console.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were still thinking about whether to deal with these dilapidated pirate ships, when Yuanyuan's communication system received a communication request: "Master, those people want to communicate with us."

Wan Liangxiang said: "Connect it and take a look."

A figure of a tall, bearded man appeared on the screen in front of him.

The big man opened his mouth and said: "I opened this road and planted this tree! If you want to cross this road, leave money to buy the road!"

Wan Xiangxiang's mouth opened slightly, but he was speechless for a moment. What kind of old-fashioned declaration of stealing wealth is this?

Mu Qing looked confused and asked, "Where is the road here? Where are the trees?"

Seeing that the two of them were unaware of current affairs, the bearded man immediately showed a fierce look on his face: "It doesn't matter whether there is a road or trees! Anyway, you are already surrounded by our Pinqiongxing bandit group! Don't pay five million crystal coins to buy it." Don’t even think about leaving here if you don’t pay the travel expenses!”

Mu Yu was shocked by the name of the Star Thieves: "What! You are actually called the Poverty Star Thieves! No wonder your warships are so shabby, it turns out they are all poor!" He said with a bit of sympathy in his eyes. .

Seeing that this man dared to deny his own name as a member of the Star Thieves Group, the bearded man immediately became furious. How dare you question our Pinqiong Star Bandits Group! If you don't have anything worth six million crystal coins to pay for your toll, just wait until I beat you until you cry for your father and mother! "

Mu Qing was unconvinced and said: "I'm just telling the truth! Why should I increase the price!"

Wan Liangxiang pulled Mu Qing over and comforted him: "Just increase the price. It's not a big deal. Don't get angry over such a trivial matter." When the bearded man saw that this man didn't take one million crystal coins seriously, his eyes immediately twitched. Liang, thinking to himself: I didn’t expect to meet a fat sheep this time!

But the beard had not been happy for long when Wan Liangxiang continued: "Anyway, we won't give them a single star coin. It doesn't matter how much we add. ---" Mu Qing thought about it and felt that this made sense. That’s right, he nodded and said, “You are right!”

The bearded man was so angry at the conversation between the two men that he stood up and said: "You two little brats! How dare you play tricks on me!" He immediately ordered to the rainbow head: "Continue to attack!"